Margaret Dabbs Hygiene Cream Foot Soak Foot File OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Margaret Dabbs Hygiene Cream Foot Soak Foot File
Item Number: 208595
QVC Price £42.50
One Time Only Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

This hardworking trio includes a refreshing foot soak and hydrating hygiene cream, plus a foot file. Get gorgeous, sandal-ready feet with this must-have footcare set from Margaret Dabbs.

Contains:

1 x Hydrating Foot Soak (50ml) - helps provide relief for dehydrated, cracked skin and nails, ideal for tired achy feet. Contains emu oil and lemon myrtle
1 x Foot File - slim, elegant design with a stainless steel body to help remove hard skin evenly
1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (100ml) - a multi-purpose cream to help relieve sore, dry skin and nails. Contains emu oil and tea tree oil

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208595

I bought this and finding it really good, DH is using the hygiene cream too so will probably get the BPOTM. But I was just wondering has Margaret Dabbs ever done a TSV?

Does anyone know why the beauty product of the month says its not suitable for vegetarians and vegans? Is it something to do with the Emu oil? I'm gutted because I wanted to try it, but if it's not cruelty free I think I'll have to give it a miss.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why the beauty product of the month says its not suitable for vegetarians and vegans? Is it something to do with the Emu oil? I'm gutted because I wanted to try it, but if it's not cruelty free I think I'll have to give it a miss.

It's made with emu oil which is derived from emu fat tissue.

My adult feet have never been so soft as they are now. I've now purchased the BPOTM for back up and the foot lotion which smells lovely of fresh cut stem ginger.

Latest posts

Back