MeMike Mason has time to finish his book now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well poor Sally Jacks is emotional on YouTube but it seems she's doing a Kiri Bloore and setting up a fashion website.

It seems more and more of the ex-TV Presenters are smart enough to realise that their own website is the way to go.

That's shrewd if you ask me :mysmilie_59:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WC2Dmx-p9w&feature=youtu.be

She wants to get a grip, with her fashion sense she could walk into any Bon Marche shop and get a job tomorrow. She needs to be out and about amongst real people, forget the website, they're ten a penny.

Sally and fashion don't seem to go together in the same sentence. Unless, of course, when she said she loved all that rubbish she sold on Bid, (who could forget that tiger striped lurex dress!) she wasn't being entirely truthful? No, surely not...

Well poor Sally Jacks is emotional on YouTube but it seems she's doing a Kiri Bloore and setting up a fashion website.

It seems more and more of the ex-TV Presenters are smart enough to realise that their own website is the way to go.

That's shrewd if you ask me :mysmilie_59:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WC2Dmx-p9w&feature=youtu.be

so the great Salleh has been demoted to Youtube where she appears to have nabbed a no P&P card on stick from the Bid.tv studio as a momento.

Seriously Salleh, you'd make a great Estate Agent.

Just seen the youtube video. Yes. I will sign up to take fashion advice from an adult that looks like she's off to her first holy communion. I'm in. Are you?

so the great Salleh has been demoted to Youtube where she appears to have nabbed a no P&P card on stick from the Bid.tv studio as a momento.

Seriously Salleh, you'd make a great Estate Agent.

It's ironic that she's now happy to make a mockery of Bid's ripoff p+p. She didn't when she had her snout in the trough did she?

Well, it's either ironic or unbelievably hard faced. I'd go for the latter :mysmilie_59:

I'm a bit worred that she keeps on about it being free, think there may be a catch, so I'm out :wonder:

Yeh, I'd be a bit careful. Somewhere on the website you might have to give your debit/credit/bank account details and whoomph, all your moneys has gone in a Bid-tv type scam masquerading as p&p...

Actually I did needlework at school in the 1980s, I'm sure I could initial his shirt cuffs, but my spelling is not good and I would probably accidentally embroider the word twat on his cuffs.

There's nothing wrong with your spelling, - twat is just fine - :mysmilie_17:

If anyone managed to sneak out the building with some of the £1 glitter signs they had round the studio can I have 1 well technically 2 please? failing that can you tell me where they got them from and I might get 1 as a memento of 10 wonderful years. - well the early years were ;-)

Last edited:
'says he did ten weeks at desert inn hotel in las vegas'

Well that's a new one to me :mysmilie_19:

Same here although it sounds like something he'd say.

Do you remember when he said he was going to Glasgow and suggested he's friends with Rod Stewart?

He's that friendly with him he didn't even seem to know that Rod is from London, not Scotland :mysmilie_19:

Has his facebook "fan" page been taken down? either that or I've been blocked.

I dared to crticize his wife on DS and I think one of her lackeys complained and I had my posts removed.

Has his facebook "fan" page been taken down? either that or I've been blocked.

I dared to crticize his wife on DS and I think one of her lackeys complained and I had my posts removed.

Oh no, it would be easy to think you can't criticise Duchess Madeena.

But it would possibly appear that she can say pretty much what she likes. But then again Gollum was never averse to a bit of 'don't do as I do, do as I say' now was he?

I wouldn't worry about it, give it a few days and absolutely nobody will be in the slightest bit interested in the pair of them. Who'll give a shiny shite about an ex-Shopping Telly stooge and someone who straps up lame Donkey's dodgy legs?

They'll be less talked about than Steve Brookstein. The only way anyone is likely to see Mike Mason again is if he comes around to your house to read your Leccie Meter :mysmilie_59:

I would literally not be able to wipe the smug look on my face if he rocked up to read my meter. Just as the smug look on his face is wiped as he realises who I am.

I would literally not be able to wipe the smug look on my face if he rocked up to read my meter. Just as the smug look on his face is wiped as he realises who I am.

Actually PJ I must retract my earlier comments.

He's more likely to turn up trying to flog you leccie. 'Now, what is leccie?' :mysmilie_59:

I would pay good money to see that encounter! Didn't I read that he named you once trying to intimidate you! Ha ha not so clever now are you Mikey me old China!

Latest posts

Back