Microsoft Outlook Make me want to scream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Sorry this will be long.

I have two hotmail emails, both have different passwords. So click on the first to sign in and pop up box which I will admit not paying attention. Usually is will say save password or not, but this one was Update password. So what it did was change my password to the second hotmail address. Made a big error by trying to change password back but used an old one. So hit reset password. Now my link for security I used my Virginmedia one, oh dear! Codes take forever and expire before you can use them. So I changed to send code to second hotmail, yes code came through, but then I get I have tried too many times. Wait 24 hours and try again. Get code continue to a form to fill in details, I do then get an email saying not enough information! I cannot fill in any more information!

Move on. Change Amazon, my mobile details to second hotmail address accepted. Yesterday morning, I go to read emails and try to delete those I do not need to keep. Suddenly it seems I can no longer delete any emails!!!!! Try different things, inbox, junk and delete just flash and are back again. I went into recover deleted emails, try deleting some of them. NO! I Google the problem and suggestions come up, none of which work. I know I did not click anything different, just opened In Box and read emails. The weird thing is I can delete on my mobile phone, so have to go into hotmail app and do it from there. I actually asked on another forum which has a tech section, but no one has replied.

I now believe Outlook have put a curse on me! Not going to say the curse words I have been using towards them!

I hope it will help you DONNA
👇👇👇👇
It seems like you encountered several issues with your Hotmail accounts and Amazon settings. Here's a short summary:

Accidentally changed the password of one Hotmail account to match the other while trying to sign in.
Faced difficulties with password reset due to using the wrong security information.
Changed Amazon account details to the second Hotmail address successfully.
Encountered an issue with deleting emails in Hotmail, where they keep reappearing after deletion attempts.
Tried various solutions found online but none resolved the issue.
Managed to delete emails from the Hotmail app on your mobile phone.
It appears you're seeking assistance to resolve the email deletion problem and waiting for a response on a tech forum.

Yes.

But, I have a feeling the tech forum aren't going to answer or rather the members who answer questions as it is over 24 hours and my post has dropped to near the end of the page. The last two emails I received were from Amazon, one a code to change email address and the other saying it was successful. Then the unable to delete emails started.

Oh, I need very simple instructions.

I don't use express, just click on outlook and hit sign in and pick my email and that is it.

The reason I had two hotmail emails is I need clean one for doing a exam years ago.

Oh, found out something interesting.

This is a Firefox problem, I use Firefox as I like it. So went and tried on Edge, and they deleted no problem. Will have a look at what is happening via Firefox.

If Microsoft can make it generally incomprehensible, completely non-user-friendly, and virtually impossible to resolve, they’ve had a great day, in my own direct experience of using their products.

have you seen the new version of outlook, so bad that even they on a company system are not enforcing its use
I use Outlook on my computer as I have four email accounts and can view them in one place. I absolutely hate the new version of Outlook and keep switching it back when they change it. It keeps asking me for feedback as to why I don't like it and I continually say it looks crap and I struggle to read the emails!

I use Outlook on my computer as I have four email accounts and can view them in one place. I absolutely hate the new version of Outlook and keep switching it back when they change it. It keeps asking me for feedback as to why I don't like it and I continually say it looks crap and I struggle to read the emails!
I cant believe with millions available to spend on development we get this

Latest posts

Back