Moda TSV 3.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Moda TSV 4.jpg
    Moda TSV 4.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 169
  • Moda TSV 5.jpg
    Moda TSV 5.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 168
Unusual for Moda to do an "ordinary" style. I like them but they'll be pricey.

CC
That’s exactly what I was thinking, and I like them too. I actually have an almost identical pair myself, they’re non-leather (which I very rarely buy) but I’ve had them for about 4 years and have worn them regularly and they still in good nick! They cost me £35. These will be pricey alright, let’s face it- it’s the perfect storm of priciness! They’re leather, they’re Moda in pelle, and QVC are selling them . My guess will be around £170 all in.

Please bring back the longer edit time! Just checked Moda’s website and I can’t find the identical pair, but similar styles are all around the £130-£150 mark, so perhaps they’ll be in the low £100’s, we’ll see!

I like them , they’re very me, but they will be pricey
My guess is just under the £100 mark

My issue with all Q footwear is that unless you already know the brand and wear them, you can't tell if they will be a good fit and comfortable or instead be instruments of torture. I need a wide fitting, particularly across the toe end of the foot as I have bunions. These look like a standard fit to me.
Will stick with Skechers, Birkenstocks and Clarks or K Shoes, plus Gabor of course. In all cases, I really need to try before I buy... and paying p&p both ways doesn't make sense to me.

Moda in Pelle Cornelia Biker Boot
Item Number: 195147
QVC Price £146.00
Todays Special Value Price £116.97
P&P £4.95

Live your biker-chic dreams with these boots from Moda in Pelle, exclusive to QVC. Everything you could want from a biker boot, they boast functional buckle details and a block heel for that grungy, on-trend look. Plus, with a faux fur lining, you're sure to stay comfortable wherever you walk (or ride!). Wear these boots with a leather jacket and jeans for a tough-yet-glam look you're sure to love.

Versatile and easy-to-wear
- these effortless boots can be styled with almost anything, from your skinny jeans to your favourite dress, which make them a fabulously versatile addition to your shoe collection that you'll keep coming back to. Plus, with their block heels and fur lining, they're comfortable enough to take you from day to night, so you'll be rocking the cool chick look with ease!

The choice is yours
- take your pick from 4 wearable, seasonal shades. Black and Brown are classics that will suit your autumn/winter wardrobe perfectly, while the Cream and Khaki options are great if you're looking for an on trend neutral colour palette.

• Round toe
  • Ankle boot style
  • Zip fastening
  • Outer, inner: leather, manmade; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 4.6cm (1.8")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Brown
  • Khaki
  • Cream

All measurements are approximate

Khak
I’m loving that option, too. Not paying £122, though. If they dare suggest we buy more than one colour for different looks, I’ll go mad. On the other hand, I’m not watching so I won’t hear it!
I ordered the brown, would have gone for the white but just bought a pair from Mint Velvet.😂

I ordered the brown, would have gone for the white but just bought a pair from Mint Velvet.😂
Lovely brown. I can’t see me ever wearing a light colour in boots - they just wouldn’t be practical for me. I do have some gorgeous white Moda in Pelle heels, however.

And I don’t suppose you bought more than one pair knowing you can’t really afford it or because QVC told you to (we’ll you didn’t buy both from them anyway). I’m off to look up Mint Velvet.

My issue with all Q footwear is that unless you already know the brand and wear them, you can't tell if they will be a good fit and comfortable or instead be instruments of torture. I need a wide fitting, particularly across the toe end of the foot as I have bunions. These look like a standard fit to me.
Will stick with Skechers, Birkenstocks and Clarks or K Shoes, plus Gabor of course. In all cases, I really need to try before I buy... and paying p&p both ways doesn't make sense to me.
It might be the styles I go for, but MiP seem to come up quite small to me and I’d say narrow. They’re for dainty Italian ladies’ feet, not my plates of meat. I’m exaggerating - my feet aren’t that bad but I have had to go up a size a couple of times in MiP. Even then they don’t look any bigger than other shoes on me, Can’t be sure with these boots, however.

Totally agree.
Long before M in P arrived at QVC I bought some attractive flats and found I had to size up - which I usually have to do with shoes made in Spain - and this brand is supposed to be made in the UK.

I've only just returned these ............. https://www.qvcuk.com/Dannii-Minogue-Galaxy-Trainer.product.194486.html?sc=SRCH which I thought would be great for upcoming hols, BUT despite looking wide at the toe end, once you get your foot in they were excruciating. The rest of the trainer was fine, so upsizing wasn't the answer. It was the internal measurement at the toe end that was far to narrow and tight, and I don't have any foot 'issues' like bunions etc.

I seriously don't think that manufacturers are that bothered anymore about 'fit', its all about profit, which Trainers seem to bring. For me it looks like Skechers and Bearpaw boots which I don't always want to wear.

Totally agree.
Long before M in P arrived at QVC I bought some attractive flats and found I had to size up - which I usually have to do with shoes made in Spain - and this brand is supposed to be made in the UK.

I've only just returned these ............. https://www.qvcuk.com/Dannii-Minogue-Galaxy-Trainer.product.194486.html?sc=SRCH which I thought would be great for upcoming hols, BUT despite looking wide at the toe end, once you get your foot in they were excruciating. The rest of the trainer was fine, so upsizing wasn't the answer. It was the internal measurement at the toe end that was far to narrow and tight, and I don't have any foot 'issues' like bunions etc.

I seriously don't think that manufacturers are that bothered anymore about 'fit', its all about profit, which Trainers seem to bring. For me it looks like Skechers and Bearpaw boots which I don't always want to wear.
I'm still sporting a blackened toenail and slighter bruising on other toes from a pair of supposedly wide fitting shoes!
Often the widest part of your foot is the toes not from the ball of the big toe to just below the little toe. I'm sure my deep and abiding love for Birkenstocks is that they are FOOT-SHAPED unlike most other brands.

I'm still sporting a blackened toenail and slighter bruising on other toes from a pair of supposedly wide fitting shoes!
Often the widest part of your foot is the toes not from the ball of the big toe to just below the little toe. I'm sure my deep and abiding love for Birkenstocks is that they are FOOT-SHAPED unlike most other brands.
I had a blackened toe nail caused by shoes that were too short. It took a long time to go away. The shoes were trainers, Adidas.

Latest posts

Back