Moda in Pelle TSV 26/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just ordered 6 pairs of MiP trainers and sandals from their website none of which either fit me properly or are comfortable. Thankfully they were free postage and I can take them back to the shop to return. I like lots of the styles but have only ever found 1 that was really comfy as well as stylish.

Attachments

• Moda TSV 1.jpg
    Moda TSV 1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Moda TSV 2.jpg
    Moda TSV 2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 203
  • Moda TSV 3.jpg
    Moda TSV 3.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 198
  • Moda TSV 4.jpg
    Moda TSV 4.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Moda TSV 5.jpg
    Moda TSV 5.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 209
Having just seen one of the SM darlings modelling a pair of £650 Louis Vuitton sliders which looked like part of a camouflage outfit Q’s are a true bargain!

I bought a similar pair of these last summer in the Fenwicks sale from Michael Khors for around £60.00 in white leather. Absolutely beautiful. And mega comfortable.

I visited the Moda i P concession at Boundary Mills Grantham last week, and wow ! the selection was amazing, not the old tutt we see offered by knuckles Kate. Admittedly none of their styles are the epitome of comfort, but there were lots of glitzy ones that were works of art !

Moda in Pelle Oreena Block Heel Sandal
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £64.98
P&P £4.95

Sandal weather is calling, and Moda in Pelle has answered beautifully with the Oreena block heel sandals. A design currently only available at QVC, this sophisticated pair offers comfort underfoot thanks to padded leather socks while pulling out all the stops when it comes to glamorous style, with metallic details on the heel face and sole. They're so good you'll want to base your entire outfit around them!

Show them off - shoes are often an afterthought, a way to complete a look and although these heels will be there for those moments too, they're also a pair so fabulous we say why not build your ensemble around them? Choose jewellery pieces that match their glinting metallic touches, pick a pair of trousers or a dress that best lets you show them off - you get the idea!

Find your perfect colour - there's bound to be a design you love from the five fantastic colour options, which include Black, Off White or Green, all featuring chic snake print details. There's also a gleaming Silver metallic with a lizard finish or a bold Pink with a shimmering sunrise heel.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Dipped ankle strap
  • Buckle fastening
  • Outer and inner: leather; sole: textile
  • Heel height: 6cm (2.4")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Off White
  • Pink
  • Silver
  • Green

All measurements are approximate

The front strap looks very tight across the toes of some of the models &, although I wouldn’t imagine they have wide feet, the toes of some of them are off the sole on the outer edge.

"the toes of some of them are off the sole on the outer edge."

You see this a lot, on models in magazines, and slebs on the red carpet. Generally by those who have 'flat' length toes, which shows that manufacturers can't cater for every type of foot, despite what the BAs say. Few people have attractive feet, even a good pedicure can't disguise knobbly or mishapen toes. The models on qvc are a good example of this. Even Sasha - who is the general go-to shoe model has an excellent french polish pedicure has a 'thick' large toe.

Latest posts

Back