Moda TSV 5.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 151
Moda in Pelle Enleena Tassel Loafer

QVC Price £97.00
Todays Special Value Price £75.96
P&P £4.95

Standard Fit

Wide Fit

If you're tired of wearing the same old shoes every day, give your look an upgrade with the Enleena loafers from Moda in Pelle. Aren't they stylish? The fabulous tassel and bow details provide a playful touch to their classic shape and they're currently only available at QVC. We like to wear ours with jeans, a T-shirt and blazer, but they'd look equally as chic with smart trousers for days at the office.
Transitional style - it might not be sandal weather yet but as the days do start to brighten up, you might want to give your boots a rest and these loafers are the perfect pair to slip into next. In fact, their stylish appearance is a great way to freshen up any outfit and you're sure to wear them well into spring or even beyond.
It's not all about the looks - featuring a soft padded leather sock with arch support, which has been created with dual density sponge padding to help give support and softness to key areas, these loafers are designed to be as comfortable as they are stylish.
A kaleidoscope of colour - snake print, just colour or a bit of both? The choice is yours. Show off your wild side with Pink Pastel Snake or Denim Snake, which has snake print all over the leather uppers. Or go bright with Mustard or Pink, which boast a soft suede finish. Or, how about classic with an edge? Off White or Denim feature block colour leather uppers plus snake print detail on the trim and bow.
Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.
  • Slip-on style
  • Leather lining
  • Almond-shape toe
  • Metal barrel to tassels
  • Practical grip outsole
  • Flexible sole unit
  • Width fitting: D - standard
  • Outer and inner: leather; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 20mm
Colour options:
  • Pink Pastel Snake - with lilac tassels and silver-toned hardware
  • Denim Snake - with light blue tassels and silver-toned hardware
  • Off White - with colour-matching tassels and gold-toned hardware
  • Navy - with colour-matching tassels and silver-toned hardware
  • Mustard - with colour-matching tassels and gold-toned hardware
  • Pink - with colour-matching tassels and silver-toned hardware
All measurements are approximate

'Moda' do this
'Moda' do that
'Moda' have great colours

Moda, Moda, Moda. Why bother with the "in Pelle" when Katy P just refers to "Moda " 🥱

I love loafers and have several pairs but I order them from Cotton Traders. All leather ones and usually with some kind of discount code and they last ages and wear really well.

Plus the dont look like they build up the arches which is essential for comfort if you have a high arch.

I love a coloured bag and shoes but I think it comes from a mother who wouldnt move from brown or black sandals no matter how much I pleaded. I always swore when I was my own mistress I would always have a pair of red shoes. Mr L calls them my slapper shoes.

I am dead boring colourise when it comes to shoes. All I believe are black. I don't even have brown shoes.

I am dead boring colourise when it comes to shoes. All I believe are black. I don't even have brown shoes.
I don't possess an awful lot of shoes. I've got a pair of Doc Marten shoes (black) for work, a few pairs of sandals, trainers and various pairs of boots. I have got a couple of pairs of shoes that I'll wear if I have to, say I'm wearing a posh outfit. I prefer my shoes and boots to be a regular colour, black, brown, tan, white, but sandals can be as bright as they like. It's the material that some of these Moda offerings I can't stand - Patent leather (vile) and should only be seen on little girls in party dresses, mock croc, suede mixed with leather, swirly patterns, gold trim etc etc.

I don't possess an awful lot of shoes. I've got a pair of Doc Marten shoes (black) for work, a few pairs of sandals, trainers and various pairs of boots. I have got a couple of pairs of shoes that I'll wear if I have to, say I'm wearing a posh outfit. I prefer my shoes and boots to be a regular colour, black, brown, tan, white, but sandals can be as bright as they like. It's the material that some of these Moda offerings I can't stand - Patent leather (vile) and should only be seen on little girls in party dresses, mock croc, suede mixed with leather, swirly patterns, gold trim etc etc.
I’ve got some patent leather doc’s I wear for going out.- is that acceptable? 🥴🤣 😉

I like classic shoes but I have lots of fancy ‘trainers’. Pink, silver, animal print, snake print, sparkly, various block colours.

Not keen on loafers, too flat for ‘formal’ shoes. I wore heels for 40 years of office work and can’t break the habit, just slightly lower.

Latest posts

Back