Moda in Pelle TSV 31/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love loafers but only wear them with jeans. If I`m wearing a dress, formal trousers or a skirt then I prefer shoes or sandals with either a small heel or a small wedge. Gone are the days I could run around in high heels or towering wedges a la 1970`s, dodgy knees and arthritis have long put paid to that skill.
I do have some coloured shoes but nothing too outlandish and recently ordered a pair of magenta suede sling backs from Marks and I love them.

I had a discussion about footwear with a friend, and it seems 'proper' shoes are no longer worn - only by relatively few people. Looking around, most men wear trainers - permanently, older women wear Skechers, younger ones wear trainers or Ugg style boots. The worst sight for me are the young obese men who clearly have never owned a pair of shoes, and spend their lives in trainers, walking on the outside of their feet as they waddle along in tracky bottoms. Someone should take these people to one side and show them what they look like.

I had a discussion about footwear with a friend, and it seems 'proper' shoes are no longer worn - only by relatively few people. Looking around, most men wear trainers - permanently, older women wear Skechers, younger ones wear trainers or Ugg style boots. The worst sight for me are the young obese men who clearly have never owned a pair of shoes, and spend their lives in trainers, walking on the outside of their feet as they waddle along in tracky bottoms. Someone should take these people to one side and show them what they look like.
One for the Qurio app me thinks. 😉😂

I must be one of the few people in the UK who doesn’t like trainers!

When I look down at my feet in trainers they look like boxes on my ankles even though I’m only 4.5\5, plus they make my feet too hot and I gave no patience with laces.

Winter - boots. Summer - sandals. Spring and autumn it’s loafers or pumps . Work shoes and boots have heels although now not as comfortable as they once were and it’s either bare feet/flip plops all year round indoors.

Latest posts

Back