Molton Brown TSV 01/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Definitely not a good enough price for me - £46 and I don't like everything in either set. I know it's not bad compared to full price but I can't justify it, especially as I haven't used my last purchases yet.

God, I'm so tight!

i am tight to then. i have loads of soap to use up maybe by 2020 i may have an excuse to buy more

I’ve come to my senses regarding shower washes,at most it’s a minute on my body then just watching it go down the plug hole,I’m not falling for it anymore.

I’ve come to my senses regarding shower washes,at most it’s a minute on my body then just watching it go down the plug hole,I’m not falling for it anymore.

Now when you put it like that, not buying is so much easier!

I think I'll always like indulgences and "having nice things" but I need some perspective. Thanks!

if you get philosophy 4 half litre bottles, body lotion and EDT for £45 inc post thats quite a good deal and they make ample gifts. molton brown is nice too but not as substantial as the philosophy tsv for the money

if you get philosophy 4 half litre bottles, body lotion and EDT for £45 inc post thats quite a good deal and they make ample gifts. molton brown is nice too but not as substantial as the philosophy tsv for the money

Good comparison. I do like Philosophy too.

I like certain molton brown products in a lovely bath. But i am sick in nearly all of the collections they have, they have Ylang Ylang. I like radox liquid as well. Its what you can afford at the time. 90% of people have worked hard for the pity they earn. Again lynnonthelake has hit it on the head, when you think its alot of money too spend so i have made my mind up. I won't be going for this TSV. Its made me realise all the hype with QVC. Its taken along time for me to see it. Thank uou lynnonthelake xxxx

I love my Molton Brown and use it when I want to chill and pamper myself and it smells divine. I use cheapo stuff as well but MB is my bath treat I would not use it in the shower.

i don't like when they put a non standard fragance in the tsv's. the old tsv.s from qvc got better and better some came with room spays perfume etc.

i don't like when they put a non standard fragance in the tsv's. the old tsv.s from qvc got better and better some came with room spays perfume etc.

and don't get me started on the postage cost £6 IS A RIP OFF

Well I went and bought the men's set for myself. I absolutely love that Black Pepper , it's my favourite fragrance and I had a smell at the others instore the other day and liked them . I have had a really hard week at work and thought I needed a treat. I will be looking forward to having some lovely relaxing soaks in the bath.

I agree. I bought two of Philosophy's TSV last year and split them to make great extra Christmas stocking/birthday gifts for daughter, 2 daughters in law and gifts for friends. If you're not too sure what fragrances people like Philosophy's are fairly light. I am just about to start one of the 500ml in my own shower. Great value and a couple of nice zip up bags too, which are great for storing my stash!

Having said that I was dithering over the men's for splitting for sons/OH but now sold out, so I shall have a visit to my local MB outlet instead.

There is a one time only 231682 three shower gels £35.98 & £4.95 postage.
I so want this! I don't like Eucalyptus on a cold sniff but do like it in the shower. Thankfully however, I had to move the bags containing my MB stash this morning to put something away, and it was a chastening experience. So sadly I shan't be buying. I shall console myself with the view that the courier would probably take it to the wrong address (see endless posts on YC threads!).

I noticed this morning they were saying that the third gel in the TSV (Davana?) was a Q exclusive but I got some last year from an MB shop in their sale. So it is exclusive to Q at the moment and this batch might be exclusively for them, but the fragrance wasn't made for them. They have said this before about Wild Indigo which I also got in an MB shop.

I so want this! I don't like Eucalyptus on a cold sniff but do like it in the shower. Thankfully however, I had to move the bags containing my MB stash this morning to put something away, and it was a chastening experience. So sadly I shan't be buying. I shall console myself with the view that the courier would probably take it to the wrong address (see endless posts on YC threads!).

I noticed this morning they were saying that the third gel in the TSV (Davana?) was a Q exclusive but I got some last year from an MB shop in their sale. So it is exclusive to Q at the moment and this batch might be exclusively for them, but the fragrance wasn't made for them. They have said this before about Wild Indigo which I also got in an MB shop.

the davina & the cedarwood one are both outlet ones & only really come into normal MB shops for the sales & thats it

I had every intention of buying both of these sets but decided against it & came to my senses. I remembered that MB always do a 25% off deal either before black friday or around then. So they're sets of 3 shower gels will be about £37.50. I will wait until then. I don't like it when Q always put a outlet special in with their sets & try & palm it off as a qvc exclusive.

I had every intention of buying both of these sets but decided against it & came to my senses. I remembered that MB always do a 25% off deal either before black friday or around then. So they're sets of 3 shower gels will be about £37.50. I will wait until then. I don't like it when Q always put a outlet special in with their sets & try & palm it off as a qvc exclusive.

spot on pickles putting bits n pieces in to inflate the so called value for the tsv's i was not falling for that. i like to wait for real discounts and buy what I want. thats how i do it for yankee candles go to the shops and pick and choose after all its not such a deal if half the stuff is not to your taste

Latest posts

Back