Molton Brown TSV 06/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm using up the Bizarre Brandy at the moment, it scents the whole upstairs of the house when I've been in the bath/shower. After that I've all my Christmas Dove/Bayliss/Radox to use but I'll still be looking at the MB.

CC

I bought quite a lot 18 months ago. Mainly from MB direct. The perfumes, the EDT, body lotions and shower gels. Gave a huge percentage away as gifts over the years and kept my favourites. I haven't bought much recently only the Eucalyptus as I had run out. If I don't get keen prices I dont buy. This year the MB sales were not great. The TSV's imo were poor plus I have a lot of other bath products in my stash mainly L'Occitane which I prefer to MB.

I’m down to about a dozen shower gels and only three hand washes in my stash.

PANIC BUY……. 😮

I’ve noticed my stash of MB never runs low, 😱 But I imagine it will be time for me as well, 😂. I can only hope that there is a pet hate in each selection!

and those are the ones we selflessly ’gift’ to friends and relations. 😌

I wasn’t impressed with the MB sale last year, or the TSV’s so I actually have no MB stash at all…. That said, I have gone off it a bit as I found the aromas just weren’t that good…. You used to open the bathroom door and know that MB had been used!

I will reserve judgement until I see what it is and the price…

I wasn’t impressed with the MB sale last year, or the TSV’s so I actually have no MB stash at all…. That said, I have gone off it a bit as I found the aromas just weren’t that good…. You used to open the bathroom door and know that MB had been used!

I think I’d need medication. 😮

Yes in the old days the fragrance lingered and definitely wafted once that door was opened. Heavenly gingerlily and black pepper was fabulous for that. Not bought those fragrances for a while though.

Latest posts

Back