Molton Brown TSV 06/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I prefer the first selection the second has a scent that makes me gag. Its the vanilla thats mixed with floral notes the purple collection. I had to send it back. Relaxing Ylang Ylang.

It’ll have to be about half price including p&p for me. I think the smaller bottles are dampening my enthusiasm. And definitely the first option.
If I was tempted it would have been the first option too as I like most of the scents but luckily I'm really not keen on Black Pepper at all so I'm confident that I won't panic buy a set when it goes limited stock.

Molton Brown 7 Piece Collection TSV 06/03/22 (2 Options)

1st Option

300ml Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 + post
300ml Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 + post
300ml Black Pepper Hand Wash RRP £20 + post
100ml Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel RRP £10 + post
100ml Costal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel RRP £10 + post
50ml Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel RRP £5 + post
50ml Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel RRP £5 + post

2nd Option

300ml Relaxing Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 + post
300ml Floral Luminare Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 + post
300ml Lemon & Mandarin Hand Wash RRP £20 + post
100ml Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel RRP £10 + post
100ml Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel RRP £10 + post
50ml Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel RRP £5 + post
50ml Lily & Magnolia Blosson Bath & Shower Gel RRP £5 + post

Total RRP £94 + post
Thanks Ian. 👍🏽
I’m having both and I’m not even remotely sorry. 😁

It’s the price they state for the small bottles that gets me - £10 for 100ml when you can get a bottle 3 times the size for just £2 - £3 more in sales and deals (sometimes even less). And why would anyone pay £5 for a diddy 50ml bottle? Also, don’t get me started on the Christmas baubles - £12 for 75ml (even if they are a cute gift!

It’ll have to be about half price including p&p for me. I think the smaller bottles are dampening my enthusiasm. And definitely the first option.
Ditto.
I prefer the first selection the second has a scent that makes me gag. Its the vanilla thats mixed with floral notes the purple collection. I had to send it back. Relaxing Ylang Ylang.
I hate the purple one too, unlike in Quality Street!

I could take the smaller bottles and start putting together a Christmas selection for my lovely, kind neighbours…… I’m not really interested in them for myself and certainly don’t want Russian Leather. A little of that goes a very long way for me. But this could be a good idea!!! I got last years TSV so they could have the small bottle set, but it was so very tiny I ended up buying more in JLP to make it look good. Which, in the green TSV MB bag, it did.

Only semi-tempted. The smaller bottles remind me of sample products you can get by indulging the sales assistant in store, and even when I add them to a more substantive gift, I always feel as though I'm giving away a freebie.
That’s how I felt about the TSV minis but I think they were 30ml and looked ridiculous imho. But the 50ml is good for a weekend away or a tester before splashing out. And the 100ml lasts well over a week I would hazard because the 300ml lasts me ages. So for people who travel or like variety I think they make a good gift. Before becoming addicted I used to like the mini selection boxes in the Xmas sale!

I want the coastal fragrances but don’t like the pepper…. Always the way sadly..will wait for the price
If it's just the Coastal that you're after ClaireKelly, this is pretty much identical IMO. I do still slightly prefer the MB one though, but I do use this range as well and it's very, very good.
It's a shame they decided on the name ManCave really as most of their shower gels are definitely unisex to be honest.

The small ones are quite handy to pop in a wash bag if you go away. I then decant from my large bottles when I’ve used what’s in the small ones. Dependent on the price, I might go for this TSV (to add to my current stash. 😉)

If it's just the Coastal that you're after ClaireKelly, this is pretty much identical IMO. I do still slightly prefer the MB one though, but I do use this range as well and it's very, very good.
It's a shame they decided on the name ManCave really as most of their shower gels are definitely unisex to be honest.

Ooh thank you for that!
Dashing off to investigate further…

i think both sets are amazing & love every scent in both collections but i dont need any of them
Er Super, just what has NEED got to do with anything :LOL: I like the first set but the minis are a bit of a nothing, however, I have been known to make up a little pamper gift bag with mini prosecco, candle and mini MBs. I'm trying to not buy though so we'll see.

CC

Latest posts

Back