Molton Brown TSV 06/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm tempted but trying to be good! I love Blissful Templetree - it's my absolute favourite - and also really like Black Pepper. However I'm really not interested in miniatures and I figure I can get a couple of BT for less than cost of TSV so hopefully I will resist.

I'm tempted but trying to be good! I love Blissful Templetree - it's my absolute favourite - and also really like Black Pepper. However I'm really not interested in miniatures and I figure I can get a couple of BT for less than cost of TSV so hopefully I will resist.
Thats how I do it. Regarding the small 30 and 50ml bottles M&S had loads of 100ml baubles for 49p I picked up loads. In all the flavours. so next xmas they will be put in my beauty Hampers. And I can use some for my travel's.

Thats how I do it. Regarding the small 30 and 50ml bottles M&S had loads of 100ml baubles for 49p I picked up loads. In all the flavours. so next xmas they will be put in my beauty Hampers. And I can use some for my travel's.
Well done, boffy. I bought 2 or 3 at half-price (they only had a couple of options here) and then they dropped to £1 so I bought another 5 with a loyalty voucher. There were not many left in my local store by then so they didn’t go to 49p here unfortunately.

Last edited:
Well done, boffy. I bought 2 or 3 at half-price (they only had a couple of options here) and then they dropped to £1 so I bought another 5 with a loyalty voucher. There were not many left in my local store by then so they didn’t go to 49p here unfortunately.
They are lovely copies aren't they?

One of my friends tried to throw me under the bus over her handbag buying. Yes, she had over 50 and keeps looking at them and buying. She was moving to a ground floor flat and her eldest daughter helping her pack things. Daughter was shocked at the number of handbags as she never knew it was that many and told her. Friend suddenly mentioned me and buying perfume and cosmetics and was told it was none of her business what I bought.

I don't mind Black Pepper, for some reason I could never take to Pink Pepper.

I received a card from MB yesterday about their Rose and Rhubarb sets they are doing. Very pretty. Also, an invitation to come into a store. We have two MB stores in Belfast.
Yep, that’s what the guilty do on here when trying to justify their MB stashes, Donna. In denial.

They are lovely copies aren't they?
They are. I thought they were discontinuing the range as it all seemed to be reduced after Christmas and I couldn’t find any Fragrance Society on the website (it’s back now). Had a look in the shop today and there’s a new one, I think: Poppy, Peony & something. It smelt a bit bland to me - not sure what it’s meant to be copying.

Does anyone use the hand washing the shower? I can’t justify the price of the hand wash but if I can use it in the shower…..
I‘m sure I purchased a hand wash for hubby in the MB sale for Christmas in a fragrance he likes, don’t think he’s started as yet but will get back to you when I know anything.
Correction he has used it the Orange & Bergamot hand wash and says it’s no different to his others, especially since I purchased a pump to put on his bath shower gel too.

I‘m sure I purchased a hand wash for hubby in the MB sale for Christmas in a fragrance he likes, don’t think he’s started as yet but will get back to you when I know anything.
Correction he has used it the Orange & Bergamot hand wash and says it’s no different to his others, especially since I purchased a pump to put on his bath shower gel too.
That is exactly what I needed to hear…. 😂 thank you

I haven't even looked which is unlike me, however, I'm starting a savings drive as I'm sure at some point I'm going to be hit with electricity costs doubling and I want to be ready for it. I've still got some MB anyway so I'll bypass this TSV and look forward to hearing about the next one.

CC

Yep, that’s what the guilty do on here when trying to justify their MB stashes, Donna. In denial.

They are. I thought they were discontinuing the range as it all seemed to be reduced after Christmas and I couldn’t find any Fragrance Society on the website (it’s back now). Had a look in the shop today and there’s a new one, I think: Poppy, Peony & something. It smelt a bit bland to me - not sure what it’s meant to be copying.
I have a sparks card and have a voucher for a free hand wash can't wait to pick it up

If you use a hand wash you might find that you have to use a little more in the bath or shower as it’s not quite as thick, but I’ve never had an issue doing that. Pink or black pepper for me too. 👍

Oh I don’t have one of those😲
its easy to get a sparks card try in store or online. I can't tell you the amount of freebies I get. A free Percy pig cushion that sold for £15. Free sweets, bread, cakes,fruit. Free skincare and bath goodies.Loads of vouchers with discounts I have shifted my shopping from QVC to M&S and they appreciate me more lol.

My current offer is a free Breakfast Bap. There are other food offers as well.

I like their merino wool jumpers and I got 15% off the last one I bought, is now in the sale and actually slightly more expensive than when I got it on offer.

I mentioned on another thread, Clinique have signed a deal with M&S and will be available in their stores.

My current offer is a free Breakfast Bap. There are other food offers as well.

I like their merino wool jumpers and I got 15% off the last one I bought, is now in the sale and actually slightly more expensive than when I got it on offer.

I mentioned on another thread, Clinique have signed a deal with M&S and will be available in their stores.
Never used Clinique just never appealed to me. But if M&S gives me a freebie collection to try I won't say no.

its easy to get a sparks card try in store or online. I can't tell you the amount of freebies I get. A free Percy pig cushion that sold for £15. Free sweets, bread, cakes,fruit. Free skincare and bath goodies.Loads of vouchers with discounts I have shifted my shopping from QVC to M&S and they appreciate me more lol.Tthat's amazing Boffy! I've had a sparks card for donkeys years and all I have ever had is a free shopping bag (everyone got one that day!) Oh and regular 10/15/20% offs. Never anything free! Wonder if it depends on where you tend to shop? My local is only a good hall. The majority of my shopping with M and S is online. Think I need to get out more!

Latest posts

Back