Molton Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't believe how expensive Molton Brown are! £17.50 for a small bottle of shower gel? ****** rip-off!

totally agree. i only buy them at airports or the outlet now, airports discount them by £3 on average - thats still pretty expensive but i can live with it better than £17.50. the MB outlet store at the lowry salford quays do a shower gel for about £13 as long as youre prepared to be flexible on which one to choose. they mainly do "kits" with a very limited selection of singles which is annoying.

has anyone found an imitation of blissful templetree (the whiff of sultry nights on a tropical island, the massive bloom of a frangipani flower oozing its heady pong all over you) yet?

totally agree. i only buy them at airports or the outlet now, airports discount them by £3 on average - thats still pretty expensive but i can live with it better than £17.50. the MB outlet store at the lowry salford quays do a shower gel for about £13 as long as youre prepared to be flexible on which one to choose. they mainly do "kits" with a very limited selection of singles which is annoying.

has anyone found an imitation of blissful templetree (the whiff of sultry nights on a tropical island, the massive bloom of a frangipani flower oozing its heady pong all over you) yet?

I hope not: who wants to smell like a tart's handbag? :tongue:

ME!!! Blissful Templetree is/was my favourite too.

Those were the day's weren't they, how I miss my MB TSV's - I'm so glad I doubled up on the last few they had. Is it just me, or do others here keep finding stocks of unopened goodies stashed away?

I've had some decent sets on Ebay too - and I must keep a look out in my local TK Maxx.

And I still miss Aveda:(

Latest posts

Back