Most Expensive Birkenstock Ever £174!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I am a fan and have a pair on right now too. Horses for courses but wouldn't pay that much for a pair, no doubt the first are so priced because of the overpriced IMO Swarovski crystals. Why on shoes!

I love Birkenstocks, those and Emu are the only shoes I can actually wear for any great length of time. Both are a revelation for flat feet.

I do have at least 10 pairs of Birkenstocks, different styles and also the Gizeh style too, but would not pay that amount for leather and crystals...all of mine are either TSV's or clearance prices and maybe one pair full price!

They took nearly all of the 30 MBG to get used to them and they certainly do differ in the footbed support, between Birkenstock. Birkis etc, you can feel a difference in them and they do look shabby after lots of wear (footbed becomes dark and shiny), so why on earth would you pay so much, knowing they will end up looking that way, unless your going to use them as a ornament on the mantelpiece.

I suppose each to their own...wonder if anybody will order them, wear them a few times then return them...must keep an eye out in the outlet store:mysmilie_17:

I only own the giddy style, but I do like a couple of the others (mainly luca, madrid & arizona), and although I like the really expensive ones, I definitely won't be buying.

Guess we will all keep an eye in clearance but even half price will be expensive and at Q's usual 50p off will never at a price to tempt.

Got a few pairs of Birkenstocks but prefer my Fitflops. I so wish QVC would stock this brand. They are the best footwear I have ever worn. My EMU's fade into insignificance compared with these.

The only pair of Birkenstocks I have are the plasticky ones that were £12 a few years ago, and they're fine for what they are, but £174 seems a rip-off to me. If you like them, though, that's your choice. As for Emus, I have flat feet and bought 2 pairs of Stinger His when they first came out but returned both of them because they're completely flat inside and offered no support, so I had to grip my toes to make them stay on without flapping at the heel, they rubbed my heels so I eventually returned both pairs. I get the same warmth from other, cheaper boots.

Latest posts

Back