My Order History is missing!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Legzakimbo

Registered Shopper
I wonder if it's just me... I had a look at my order history a while back after reading on the forum about the 'infamous letter' regarding high percentages of returns under the 30 day mbg. I have been shopping with QVC since the late 1990s and I have spent a lot. However, when I look at my order history on the website it only shows one page and they're all mixed up, out of chronological order and it only shows the past five or six orders. There are orders from 2011 mixed with orders from this and last year. All very bizarre. Has anyone else had problems accessing their full order history? BTW I have had a quick look just now and the situation remains the same.

Yes, mine only showed a few items, so I asked Q to send me a list of everything (about 15 years).

It was frightening!

It's a bit odd though. My mum's shows everything she's ever ordered dating back to the halcyon days of Aveda and Molton Brown (first time round), and Style Inc...

Mine's ok but if you're planning to report it to QVC take screen shots of it, otherwise they'll fob you off saying it's a glitch and leave you feeling as though you're making it up! They'll also say no one else has had this happen (a favourite response on facebook even though you can scroll through queries of similar glitches where the same facebook team member has responded!). Award-winning customer service right?

I have just checked my order history and is it ok. I have sent quite a few things back lately though - am waiting for the letter to appear!

I've just checked my account, can see 4 pages going back to July 2016, all in chronological order.
If I were able to view all my orders I placed over the years I would, in small dozes, but to see it all on paper in black and white I'm not ready just yet. I never kept anything I didn't like (okay may be once), so I'd like to think that my spending with QVC could be worse, but I definitely spent much more than I would on the high street. When I shopped on the high street I never had a stash of skincare or cosmetics, replaced when run out, and even waited when I go to the airport to get my duty free on the high end skincare and cosmetics.

It's a bit odd though. My mum's shows everything she's ever ordered dating back to the halcyon days of Aveda and Molton Brown (first time round), and Style Inc...
They must've forgotten to put restrictions oh how much she is allowed to see, unlike the rest of us ))

I have just checked mine and can go back to mid 2016. The orders are a bit jumbled but I think the dates of AD drops have caused that.

Oddly enough, I mentioned on another thread a few days ago that I had two orders from a few years ago mixed into my order history. I've never Had that happen before.

I now screen shot everything from QVC and then email them to myself (lessons learned from both Q's mistakes and my computer deaths). Q is the only company I deal with that I absolutely HAVE to do this with due to missing info and over-charging.

I've had my wish list go missing in the past. They actually did me a big favour there so I never bothered asking them what happened.

Latest posts

Back