Nails Inc & Beauty Day TSV 17/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a look on my mobile and there is now a picture of the colours.

They look quite nice. Might order it !!

ohhh Tabatha what are the colours please. Are they nice and bright!:D

This picture is not great but you will get a rough idea of the colours :)

Attachments

• 225699.jpg
    225699.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 305
Not sure about this one. Love the colours in the last 10-piece colour TSV, even though I thought I'd like 5, I actually love 9 of the 10. This time I'm about the same - but the ones I don't fancy look worse than the equivalents in the last set.
Too many very pale and pink ones for my taste by the look of it.
Maybe I'll be more impressed by them on telly.

:hellocat:

The price was £25.50 and it has now gone down to £21.17. Do you think this is going to be the TSV price or will it going any lower ?

I can't remember what the price of the last Nails Inc TSV was.

Thanks,

T x

:cat3:

There are a lot of pale colours in the kit, does anyone know what colours this kit has its item 226338 called the brights collection.

There are a lot of pale colours in the kit, does anyone know what colours this kit has its item 226338 called the brights collection.

Hi Dazzler,

These are the colours that are in that kit :-

1 x 10ml Draycott Place
1 x 10ml Burlington Gardens
1 x 10ml Dover Street
1 x 10ml Carnaby Street
1 x 10ml South Molton Street

Draycott Place, Dover Street and Carnaby Street where in the Hot Tropicals kit, that they had recently on the Nails Inc's website.

ohhh Thanks so much Tabatha, I think I will go for that kit instead as I loved those tropical colours xxx Thanks Tabatha

Thanks for all the information everyone. I feel the need to add to my already massive Nails Inc collection!

Is it just me !!!

I always thought July was Beauty Month, but if it is, they are keeping it very quiet this year and not really advertising the fact !!!

:kittydance:

Is it just me !!!

I always thought July was Beauty Month, but if it is, they are keeping it very quiet this year and not really advertising the fact !!!

:kittydance:

This was commented on earlier in the thread. Doesn't appear to be Beauty Month this time.

Latest posts

Back