ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nail Inc 10 Piece Burst of Colour Collection
Today's Special Value Price £21.17
QVC Price £25.50
Item Number 225699
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Get a fabulous look for any occasion with this set of 10 nail colours from Nails Inc. There's a great selection - from understated daytime colours to dark evening shades for full-on glamour. The set has 10ml bottles of the following colours: Chesham Place (royal blue), Belgrave Place (violet), Ebury Mews (lilac pink), Brompton Place (Barbie pink), Montrose Place (fuchsia pink), Hans Road (coral red), Chester Place (cherry red), Elizabeth Street (cream), Eaton Mews (deep pink and gold flecks) and Sloane Mews (baby pink) all presented in a deluxe gift box.

So the fibs have started already!!! :rolleyes:

Pipa is saying that 9 are only available at QVC. Not true, some are available from Nails Inc themselves!!!!

A nice TSV but i'm not keen on the colours and I have way more nail polish than I can use already so i'm quite safe :p

Beauty Day is off to a wonderful start. Oh those easy pays and the discount postage.

Bored Now!​

I agree Donna did you notice a huge 1lt size of ABC skin wash + 2 other products was similar P&P to the TSV containing nail polishes... ridiculous!: mad:

So the fibs have started already!!! :rolleyes:

Pipa is saying that 9 are only available at QVC. Not true, some are available from Nails Inc themselves!!!!

That's really naughty! Surely there must be some rule that they aren't allowed to blatantly lie like that? They got hauled over the coals re: saying stuff about Dr Denese but surely this is no different? I know they've done it on Philosophy shows as well (the Field of Flowers shower gel springs to mind) and no doubt on other shows too.

Not impressed with the colours at all apart from one (Montrose Place)
Dont really rate Nails Inc polishes anyway so my money is safe :cool:

Oh gawd, I went to bed last night knowing it would be sold out by the time I got on my pc today, and safe in this knowledge I promised myself I could have it if it was still in stock today. Well, it is, and I've had to buy it! ;)

Oh gawd, I went to bed last night knowing it would be sold out by the time I got on my pc today, and safe in this knowledge I promised myself I could have it if it was still in stock today. Well, it is, and I've had to buy it! ;)

it was fate tootise, you must have been meant to buy it. You can't argue with fate so you'll just have to enjoy your new colours when they arrive!

I'm so tempted but if i get any more varnishes i could open up my own flipping salon :D Would make good xmas presents though........... oh shoot me, mentioning xmas already i'm turning into my mom :p

I've got it in cheque hold but I'm not convinced. I don't like the paler colours, makes my pale almost see-through skin look grubby!

I like some of the colours in other kits but I can't afford to buy 3 or 4 o them just for a couple of colours in them. I've been to the Nails Inc website and they don't do a lot of them! As much as I want the tealy turquoise colour (South Audley St I think) I will not wear the canary yellow no matter how "on trend" it is!!!!

It happens to us all - it's completely unavoidable. Above all, don't panic!

No cure?? omg! I will have a moan about it for an hour solid then i'll feel better!............................................ Arghhhh seeeee i told you! :D

Just checked my account and it's saying that the TSV has been despatched. Can't wait to have a play with them.

:harry:

Latest posts

Back