Nails Inc TSV - 24/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Want it, want it, want it.
Afraid I will have to buy it too.
Soooo lovely!

I have heard one of the nail experts say you don't need to allow nails to breath as it is dead, can't remember who it was I heard say it though.

It was Leighton. He replied "they 'ant got lungs, they don't need ta breath".

woohoo! just talked my boyfriend into buying this as an early birthday present, he was pretty happy cos he hates buying gifts, esp for me as he doesnt do very well even when I give him a list to choose from!! lol :bandit:

woohoo! just talked my boyfriend into buying this as an early birthday present, he was pretty happy cos he hates buying gifts, esp for me as he doesnt do very well even when I give him a list to choose from!! lol :bandit:

Blargle,fargle,gargle,flargle.

Last edited:
Nails Inc 10 Piece Party Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £25.35
QVC Price £31.50
Item Number 222080
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Nails Inc 10-piece Party Collection. Features six full-sized nail colours and four minis so you can match your nails to your outfit on any occasion. Perfect for any age or skin colour, the collection showcases this season's key colour trends and comes in a beautiful gift box.

Contains:

•1 x Greenwich Market (10ml) - metallic red
•1 x South Molton Lane (10ml) - bright pink
•1 x Old Church Street (10ml) - antique rose
•1 x Suffolk Street (10ml) - purple
•1 x Duke of York Square (10ml) - teal
•1 x Holbein Place (10ml) - metallic blue
•1 x Holly Bush Vale (4ml) - bright red
•1 x Chelsea Embankment (4ml) - gold glitter
•1 x Marylebone Lane (4ml) - metallic purple
•1 x Glitter Caviar Top Coat (4ml) - clear with multi-coloured glitter
•1 x gift box

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.222080

Who's ordering then lovelies?
Angel on left shoulder is saying no Ali, do not be foolish - t'is nail polish and thou hast bliddy loads already. And also though wouldnst (excellent made up word....) not wear at least two of them.
Devil on right shoulder is saying buy it forthwith thou slapper, for it is is lovely and shiny and thou knows thou wanteth it.
Henceforth and forthwith.
And forsooth.

well I was all up for this and even getting it bought for me but now I've watched it online, I'm not actually too sure. I'm thinking I prob have most of those colours or very similar already, yes I love a good few of them but like Amn, I would prob not use 2 colours (the teal and the rose) that often! Oh the decisions! :sad:

I have resisted & won't be buying. Seeing it on tv put me off. I already have a lot of similar colours & in the end I only really liked 2 (the metallic blue & the teal) so I couldn't justify buying it just for 2 colours. I'll give it a month or so & Harvey Nicks will have them in their 3 for £20 offer. The same happened with the last TSV, HN even had colours that were apparently made 'just for QVC' hmmm :wonder:

You'll all be surprised to know that i've ordered this TSV:happy: As i've said previously in this thread i have wanted the shimmery caviar topcoat for ages and love love love the mettallic blue(i always thought that Ali Y was wearing LD's Just Mis'behavin but think it was this colour). Thanks Chrissi for the headsup re the three for £20 offer eventually including the TSV colours:happy:

Did anyone else think that the Nails Inc trainer lady demonstrating the TSV colours last night wasn't very professional in her application of the polish - firstly her "model's" nails were too short to make the polish look good and secondly she was applying the polish too thick - instead of the usual three strokes -middle,side and side(LD style) she seemed to use at least five strokes giving a very thick appearance(not a good look on short nails). The QVC model(usual pro-strong model) sitting with Heather and Jill had lovely hands and nails and her application(and appearance) of the polish sold the TSV to me. I think for such a big nail brand Nails inc presentation(t-shirts,models and manicurists) could be more professional. That said i still love the brand and can see past the presentation but will new customers do the same?

I'm also disappointed at there only being two Nails inc shows today - 4pm and 9pm surely a TSV should have more airtime?

Last edited:
thats the secret of wise buying. a lot of the ts's are just hype and rarely are they as good value as they bundle good and bad stuff so you are paying for stuff:down: that you would not necesarily buy.

You'll all be surprised to know that i've ordered this TSV:happy: As i've said previously in this thread i have wanted the shimmery caviar topcoat for ages and love love love the mettallic blue(i always thought that Ali Y was wearing LD's Just Mis'behavin but think it was this colour). Thanks Chrissi for the headsup re the three for £20 offer eventually including the TSV colours:happy:

Did anyone else think that the Nails Inc trainer lady demonstrating the TSV colours last night wasn't very professional in her application of the polish - firstly her "model's" nails were too short to make the polish look good and secondly she was applying the polish too thick - instead of the usual three strokes -middle,side and side(LD style) she seemed to use at least five strokes giving a very thick appearance(not a good look on short nails). The QVC model(usual pro-strong model) sitting with Heather and Jill had lovely hands and nails and her application(and appearance) of the polish sold the TSV to me. I think for such a big nail brand Nails inc presentation(t-shirts,models and manicurists) could be more professional. That said i still love the brand and can see past the presentation but will new customers do the same?

I'm also disappointed at there only being two Nails inc shows today - 4pm and 9pm surely a TSV should have more airtime?

The TSV will be shown in the 12pm and 7pm hours too but it is a bit odd only two full Nails Inc shows.

I have to agree I have often thought the trainers application of the polish a bit suspect and she often seems to have someone with very very short nails!!!!

I did it I'm afraid. Waited up till midnight too, sad cow!
I admit there are a couple of colours I'm not sure about, but most of them are right up my street and I may be pleasantly surprised in the flesh as I was with my last Nails Inc tsv.

I too went for this, love the purples and blue in particular!

BTW anyone else getting this item

Philosophy Beauty of Grace 6 Piece Bath Body & Fragrance Collection.
Today's Special Value Price£44.40

as the TSV on the QVC homepage??

Latest posts

Back