Nails Inc TSV 30/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the close ups of Chuntley's nails on the Eek show are poor. Even Mr L said "those nails are awful, wasn't she a nail thingmaboddy (technician ) even I could do better". Now that is bad!

Nails Inc 6 Piece Collagen Infused Nailcare & Colour Collection
Item no 213473/216661
QVC Price £31.50
Today's Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £4.95

This six-piece set from Nails Inc harnesses the power of collagen to help promote nail strength, growth and cell renewal in the nail bed, and includes top and base coats, an overnight repair mask, a brightening lacquer for lustrous natural-looking nails, plus two seasonal nail colours. Let your nails signal the arrival of each new season with this fab collection from Nails Inc.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery - every 90 days

Suit your style - the two seasonal nail lacquers come in a choice of Nudes or Brights, ensuring your nail wardrobe pairs perfectly with your attitude, personal style and skin tone!

Stay ahead of the seasons - select our Auto Delivery option and you can we'll send you this product again in 90 days and 180 days, with the lacquers updated to reflect the changing seasons. You'll pay the same price as today, and if you change your mind in the meantime you can cancel at any point.

Contains:
1 x Collagen Ridge Filler Base Coat (14ml) - fills ridges, chips and areas of re-growth so you can create a perfectly smooth base before applying your chosen colour
1 x Kensington Caviar 45 Second Top Coat with Collagen (14ml) - a new collagen-infused version of their super-glossy top coat that leaves nails touch dry in 45 seconds
1 x Overnight Detox Repair Mask with Collagen (14ml) - developed with a collection of ingredients to provide a powerful treatment mask. Apply before bed for an overnight treatment and remove the next morning
1 x Conceal and Reveal with Collagen nail lacquer (14ml) - formulated to give a perfectly smooth nude nail, this universal lacquer is infused with blur particles to reflect the light and brighten the nail bed, to help you achieve truly healthy-looking nails. With Chia Seed Extract, Wheatgrass and Matcha Powder

Plus:

Brights option:
1 x Regents Park nail lacquer with Collagen (14ml) - hot pink
1 x Hampstead Grove nail lacquer with Collagen (14ml) - coral

Nude option:
1 x Uptown nail lacquer with Collagen (14ml) - nude
1 x Montpelier Walk nail lacquer with Collagen (14ml) - dirty pink

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to take advantage of today's price you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further deliveries over a specified period, the contents of which can be found below. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Second delivery contains:
1 x Collagen Ridge Filler Base Coat (14ml)
1 x Kensington Caviar 45 Second Top Coat with Collagen (14ml)
1 x Overnight Detox Repair Mask with Collagen (14ml)
1 x Kirkwood Place Conceal and Reveal nail lacquer (14ml) - the same brightening effect with a pearlescent tint

Plus:

Brights option:
1 x Ormond Mews nail lacquer with Collagen (14ml) - bright coral
1 x Regents Place nail lacquer with Collagen (14ml) - cornflower blue

Nude option:
1 x Star Street nail lacquer with Collagen (14ml) - soft coral
1 x Sutton Road nail lacquer with Collagen (14ml) - nude

Third delivery contains:
1 x Collagen Ridge Filler Base Coat (14ml)
1 x Kensington Caviar 45 Second Top Coat with Collagen (14ml)
1 x Overnight Detox Repair Mask with Collagen (14ml)
1 x Littlebury Road Conceal and Reveal nail lacquer (14ml) - brightens with a new rose gold tint

Plus:

Brights option:
1 x Adelaide Grove nail lacquer with Collagen (14ml) - berry
1 x High Street Kensington nail lacquer with Collagen (14ml) - deep wine

Nude option:
1 x The Thames nail lacquer with Collagen (14ml) - dark grey
1 x Hamilton Terrace nail lacquer with Collagen (14ml) - lilac purple

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.21...e=2470763&ref=CJ1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.6148351

I solemnly swear to buy NO MORE NAIL POLISH TSVs ON AUTO DELIVERY! I would however buy one if the subsequent drops were cheaper and only had new colours not the top/basecoat nail files etc. I'm awash with Nail Envy, Avoplex, LD's Under Cover/All For One/Crystal Finish, not to mention buffers, bags, orange sticks and dodgy flavoured hand creams.

Three drops equates to >£92 on nail stuff...I've had an ephiphany! :wonder::confused::angel:

The colours are disappointing, between both brights and nudes of all the delivery only 4 out of 12 are new colours never been out in some form before!!

I solemnly swear to buy NO MORE NAIL POLISH TSVs ON AUTO DELIVERY! I would however buy one if the subsequent drops were cheaper and only had new colours not the top/basecoat nail files etc. I'm awash with Nail Envy, Avoplex, LD's Under Cover/All For One/Crystal Finish, not to mention buffers, bags, orange sticks and dodgy flavoured hand creams.

Three drops equates to >£92 on nail stuff...I've had an ephiphany! :wonder::confused::angel:

I've suddenly reached a turning point too. Once I would have bought every nail TSV going but that's it now. I am still quite obsessed with nail polish and love doing my nails but I only have to look in my drawer, which is absolutely crammed with bottles, to see sense. I've belatedly realised that there aren't any more colours I could own either.

I found that I'm drawn to the look of the colour sets lined up together; so a quick rummage through my huge polish stash to find roughly the same colours and line them up together satisfies the urge to buy. Plus I tend to wear only one colour at a time and I've almost always got most of the colours already!

I have fallen in love with nails inc since the last auto delivery. I am loving this TSV and can't wait to try the detox mask and the new collagen range :mysmilie_8:

I am torn do or don't I get this, like most nail polish addicts I also have a whole draw full of base ,top ,correcting removing ,oiling and general non colour bottles.
I also have more colours than I can use even if I never buy another polish and change my colour every day for at least 2 years.
So NO I will NOT be buying this not even the single drop.
I will save my £92.00 for something more important like paying the electricity bill boring but essential.

I don't know if it is just me, but I always find the light pastel shades don't go on too well and are streaky when applying. Anyway I too have very similar colours - I shall spend my money on a new handbag I have my eye on instead - not from QVC.

I don't know if it is just me, but I always find the light pastel shades don't go on too well and are streaky when applying. Anyway I too have very similar colours - I shall spend my money on a new handbag I have my eye on instead - not from QVC.

I'm always disappointed with the paler shades too. I usually think I must need more practise at applying them but dark and bright colours look good so not sure. Emma seems to have a good technique for applying as they look great on her nails.

I found that I'm drawn to the look of the colour sets lined up together; so a quick rummage through my huge polish stash to find roughly the same colours and line them up together satisfies the urge to buy. Plus I tend to wear only one colour at a time and I've almost always got most of the colours already!

Actually, I remember you saying this a while back and it's such a good idea. I've always remembered .... but sometimes forgotten to actually do it in my blind panic to buy. Not any more!

It's the same with those pretty Xmas sets in stores - once you've taken everything out of the packaging it's all a bit underwhelming.

I'm always disappointed with the paler shades too. I usually think I must need more practise at applying them but dark and bright colours look good so not sure. Emma seems to have a good technique for applying as they look great on her nails.

And me. Some are worse than others. I hate having to do three coats of colour but sometimes it's necessary.

Emma is excellent at demonstrating the colours. They ought to use her in the Leighton Denny shows instead of the new guest presenter (also Emma?).

Now do remember if you order auto delivery:

It will go wrong at some point.

You will not get the colours you expected but renamed old colours.

Happens every since AD for Nails Inc.

I've ordered it in the brights as I needed more top coat and quite liked the look of the hot pink for summer. I think I'll cancel the auto delivery though... And ban myself from watching QVC.

I am resisting this TSV but not cancelling the final AD from last year's TSV (yet) :blush:

I've ordered it in the brights as I needed more top coat and quite liked the look of the hot pink for summer. I think I'll cancel the auto delivery though... And ban myself from watching QVC.

That pink is lovely but I already have it in a NailKale or Multivamins.

Latest posts

Back