Nails Inc TSV 30/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So tempted :mysmilie_13: What exactly are the benefits of the mask, and how do you use it? I've not seen the presentations live, and the video on the website isn't of a full presentation.

So tempted :mysmilie_13: What exactly are the benefits of the mask, and how do you use it? I've not seen the presentations live, and the video on the website isn't of a full presentation.

The describe it as a serum. You rub it into your bare nails & cuticles before bedtime and just wash off with water in the morning. Seems easy enough. It's supposed to be very hydrating etc.

Looking forward to trying it.

The describe it as a serum. You rub it into your bare nails & cuticles before bedtime and just wash off with water in the morning. Seems easy enough. It's supposed to be very hydrating etc.

Thank you.

Damn, I like the sound of that! I feel a purchase coming on...

I'm always disappointed with the paler shades too. I usually think I must need more practise at applying them but dark and bright colours look good so not sure. Emma seems to have a good technique for applying as they look great on her nails.

I try to be so good when I am applying paler colours but alas they never look that good. Like you my nails look better with brighter and dark colours but I do like paler shades and quite often have to apply 3 coats to make them look half decent.

Are you sure you don't paint it on and take it off with polish remover? They say you "remove" next morning, not "wash off"?

Is this collagen infused some sort of gimmick and why if it's so great only for QVC customers ?? Is it because we are Guinea pigs or we know no better .colllagen on nails ...mmmm can't comprehend that as I am a medical professional dealing with collagen in yesteryear and did not think it makes a difference on dead tissue and don't think it will penetrate the nail .All these make up companies have to use a buzz word for hard sell .

Is this collagen infused some sort of gimmick and why if it's so great only for QVC customers ?? Is it because we are Guinea pigs or we know no better .colllagen on nails ...mmmm can't comprehend that as I am a medical professional dealing with collagen in yesteryear and did not think it makes a difference on dead tissue and don't think it will penetrate the nail .All these make up companies have to use a buzz word for hard sell .

Well, they've done the ranges with added calcium, Provitamin B5, Omega 3, 6 & 9, Multivitamin, kale and now collagen. Next they'll be using raw manure to promote nail growth. Or better still, perhaps a Nails Inc / Richard Jackson collaboration to create the Nails Inc FlowerPower-infused range.

I'm tempted too but I haven't seen any of the presentations & the online video is pretty rubbish. It looks like there are no more Nsils Inc hours today.
If you've seen it, can you shed some light on the colours in the two options please? Which have you ordered or been most tempted by?

I'm tempted too but I haven't seen any of the presentations & the online video is pretty rubbish. It looks like there are no more Nsils Inc hours today.
If you've seen it, can you shed some light on the colours in the two options please? Which have you ordered or been most tempted by?

It should be featured in the beauty hour at 20:00 so hopefully you should be able to see it then. I have gone for both. Yes I shouldn't have but couldn't resist. Must be better next time. Overall I think I prefer the nude option best but I do love the look of the first AD for the brights and that is what persuaded me to get that one too. I think the nude option is very pretty (and that is coming from someone who loves wearing bright blues and greens etc).

The problem with that is that twice a week you start the day with bare nails. Few people I know have time to sit down and paint their nails in the morning, everyone I know paints their nails in the evening.

I was thinking about buying the TSV until I watched a full presentation. Ali Young kept wittering on but actually said very little of substance to convince me that there is anything special or transformational about this "collagen infused" range. Where's the evidence? There is none.

I do worry about this "anti aging for nails" talk. Never have I heard anyone express any concern about their nails aging (the problem is pretty easily solved anyway because you are continually removing the oldest bit away when you file/cut them!)

The more people hear anti aging the more people start to get fears and unrealistic expectations and will buy into anything that they think can solve the problem (a problem which probably wasn't there in the first place). Anti aging is the greates sales ploy of the 21at century.

Last edited:
I do worry about this "anti aging for nails" talk. Never have I heard anyone express any concern about their nails aging (the problem is pretty easily solved anyway because you are continually removing the oldest bit away when you file/cut them!)

The more people hear anti aging the more people start to get fears and unrealistic expectations and will buy into anything that they think can solve the problem (a problem which probably wasn't there in the first place). Anti aging is the greates sales ploy of the 21at century.

Classic marketing: create a need for the product you're selling.

I am really tempted by this... I love the bright colours but don't want nail varnish that chips more easily so not sure who to believe (the blogger or the nails inc people!) and I really need some base and top coat (could very easily live without the ridge filler and not convinced by the mask, although my nails are in a shocking state so if it does work...!) so am just wondering whether people think it's worth going for, almost regardless of the whole collagen element?

I love the normal kensington top coat, for example, so just trying to decide whether collagen could ruin the products or more likely just to do nothing?!

I've got it in my basket so likely to go for it, trying to justify it!
As for chipping, I find Nails Inc chips much less than OPI & some others & the top coat is the best ever. I tried the Seche Vite that lots of people rave about but both bottles I bought went thick, gloopy & useless before they were half used. Never had that problem with Nails Inc.

I am really tempted by this... I love the bright colours but don't want nail varnish that chips more easily so not sure who to believe (the blogger or the nails inc people!) and I really need some base and top coat (could very easily live without the ridge filler and not convinced by the mask, although my nails are in a shocking state so if it does work...!) so am just wondering whether people think it's worth going for, almost regardless of the whole collagen element?

I love the normal kensington top coat, for example, so just trying to decide whether collagen could ruin the products or more likely just to do nothing?!

I'm in the same boat! I don't believe any of the collagen claims, but I do need a new top coat, the mask can't be a bad thing, and I like the colours.

I bought it for the colours and to get some more of their great top coat. I have totally disregarded the bit about collagen when it came to my decision of buying (as I do not need it for anti-aging purposes). If it adds something good to my nails it's only a bonus but I do not need it for that reason.

Latest posts

Back