Nails Inc TSV 30/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow that was super fast. My nude option arrived about two hours ago. That's just over 24 hours delivery time. Very impressed. And love the look of the colours in the bottles too. Very pleased.

Wow that was super fast. My nude option arrived about two hours ago. That's just over 24 hours delivery time. Very impressed. And love the look of the colours in the bottles too. Very pleased.

Crikey! That's insanely quick, so glad you're pleased with your first look at the kit...

I succumbed in the end, as I had it in my basket at midnight and thought I'd missed it but I called up at about 00:15 and it was still showing at the tsv price so I took it as a good omen and bought the brights kit :)
No sign of a despatch for mine yet...!

Crikey! That's insanely quick, so glad you're pleased with your first look at the kit...

I succumbed in the end, as I had it in my basket at midnight and thought I'd missed it but I called up at about 00:15 and it was still showing at the tsv price so I took it as a good omen and bought the brights kit :)
No sign of a despatch for mine yet...!

Hope you get yours soon and that you will like it.

I think my Brights set might arrive tomorrow. No idea why they both didn't arrive today as they were placed in the same order.

My order came on Saturday which I was most impressed by :) I think given they're sent via Hermes, it could depend on the individual courier? I know my Hermes lady and sometimes she is mega quick at bringing over and other times she's even waited until she has a couple of parcels for me (which she did yesterday!) which is most annoying!!
Plus I use Ebay a lot so I know that a parcel containing 6 bottles of nail polish does not cost £5 to post ;)

Anyway, I've not had a chance any of them yet...
At first glance, they all look lovely. The two nail colours - I ordered the brights - are stunning and I do love their bottles! The rest look good but time will tell...
What I didn't like is that they came in plain brown box - no good for 'gifting'! - and NO leaflet or info including on the bottles so not really sure how to use the overnight mask etc. Will watch tsv video on qvc I think!

What does anyone else think if you've tried any yet??

My order came on Saturday which I was most impressed by :) I think given they're sent via Hermes, it could depend on the individual courier? I know my Hermes lady and sometimes she is mega quick at bringing over and other times she's even waited until she has a couple of parcels for me (which she did yesterday!) which is most annoying!!
Plus I use Ebay a lot so I know that a parcel containing 6 bottles of nail polish does not cost £5 to post ;)

Anyway, I've not had a chance any of them yet...
At first glance, they all look lovely. The two nail colours - I ordered the brights - are stunning and I do love their bottles! The rest look good but time will tell...
What I didn't like is that they came in plain brown box - no good for 'gifting'! - and NO leaflet or info including on the bottles so not really sure how to use the overnight mask etc. Will watch tsv video on qvc I think!

What does anyone else think if you've tried any yet??

I love mine. I just painted my nails for the second time since I got it. Not because it was chipping, as it wasn't at all, I just wanted to try a different colour. I am very happy with the TSV.

I'm a huge nail polish fan and have a crazy amount of bottles. Normally I find NI does not last as long on my nails as OPI or Leighton Denny. So I try to limit myself to only buy NI when there are TSVs now. However there are two products by NI which I feel beats anything else and that is the NI remover pots (oh why does Leighton have such a bad sponge in his??) and the NI top coat is the best. I was a bit worried what this one would be like. I know they said it was just like the normal top coat plus added collagen, but would it really be...? Well it seems like they were right. I have just used it for my second time and the top coat is indeed as good as their usual one. So I am very happy. Really like the base coat too!

I love mine. I just painted my nails for the second time since I got it. Not because it was chipping, as it wasn't at all, I just wanted to try a different colour. I am very happy with the TSV.

I'm a huge nail polish fan and have a crazy amount of bottles. Normally I find NI does not last as long on my nails as OPI or Leighton Denny. So I try to limit myself to only buy NI when there are TSVs now. However there are two products by NI which I feel beats anything else and that is the NI remover pots (oh why does Leighton have such a bad sponge in his??) and the NI top coat is the best. I was a bit worried what this one would be like. I know they said it was just like the normal top coat plus added collagen, but would it really be...? Well it seems like they were right. I have just used it for my second time and the top coat is indeed as good as their usual one. So I am very happy. Really like the base coat too!

I agree re the remover by leighton denny. The sponges feel very odd. Dont know why.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Anso :) So glad you're pleased and really appreciate you saying that the kensington top coat is as good as usual... I've never bought it but always wanted/meant to but had something else plus found it pricey at full price, so was very happy to get in tsv and praying it was same as normal despite addition of collagen. Like you I wasn't fully convinced ;)

I love the bright colours and hope to try them out st weekend if I can persuade someone to paint for me (can't manage my own due to illness and pain etc). I always buy NI - often on eBay etc - as I just love the colours more than other brands and find they last really well on my toes (very rarely have finger nails painted).

I'm going to open my overnight mask this evening as my nails are in dire need ;)

I love mine to, I had the nudes kit and I have painted mine a couple of times and that was just because I wanted to try the different colours. Nails look really plump and juicy. I like the mask to, nails felt more hydrated after using. I used to love Leighton Denny but now I am a nails inc convert, I love the brushes and the bottles. Plus you get a lot of product in the bottles. I have had the last 3 TSV's and have the last drop of my auto delivery from last year due end of April which I can't wait for. I love the base coat to

Hi there
I searched out this thread because I wondered how you'd all been getting on with your kits?
I looked it up on the qvc website yesterday out of interest and it gets poor reviews!
It's got 56 reviews with an average of about 3/5 but some real stinkers!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Nails-Inc-Powe...73&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

(Item number - 213473 in case that link doesn't work - it looks crazy long sorry!!)

I haven't been at all well so it wasn't until last week that I used my kit when my god mum kindly did me a pedicure using the base and top coat but she insisted on using her number 7 colour!! Anyway having never had chance to try kensington caviar top coat before I can't compare but am not v impressed by this and the colour chipped within 2 days which is vv poor for me as with a base, 2 coats of colour and a top (colour always nails inc and the others whatever!) it can last up to a month on my toes!!

Any thoughts from others?!

I haven't tried any of the collagen range. It seems the thing that everyone marks this set down for is the gloopiness and the fact they chip easily. I must say I don't like the Gel Effects for that reason - thick to apply and then don't last as long as the other ranges. I do like Nails Inc and only didn't go for that TSV because I have far too many bottles already. I'm glad I didn't now.

I don't rate Nails inc personally ...but we all have our faves...OPI are better IMHO ..I am ashamed to say I had started biting my nails after 30 years stopping and I was devasted to be so embarrassed to show my hands so I started painting them myself again and yayyy really happy to show them now ...I don't know why o started doing this ....stress of course I think...can't tell you how happy they are growing back...haven't paid for a manicure etc just did them myself to save money and now practicing loads and getting better ....pinks are my fave and turquoise ......life is too short to wear bland lol

Well I really like it. It's lasting well on me. I prefer Nails Inc to OPI anyway, OPI chips within a day on me.
I got the auto delivery & am glad I did.

I haven't tried any of the collagen range. It seems the thing that everyone marks this set down for is the gloopiness and the fact they chip easily. I must say I don't like the Gel Effects for that reason - thick to apply and then don't last as long as the other ranges. I do like Nails Inc and only didn't go for that TSV because I have far too many bottles already. I'm glad I didn't now.

Sounds as if maybe that was a wise decision on your part! I saved up to get it and mainly did so because I've always wanted to try the kensington caviar top coat but never quite managed it and assumed this would be same as usual one with an addition rather than worse! The overnight treatment is okay but neither here nor there but the two bright colours are stunning to look at. Giving one to my mum for her holiday and dying to try the hot pink myself.

It made me wonder actually do you have any come back with qvc after the 30 day thingy runs out or is that it?!

I don't rate Nails inc personally ...but we all have our faves...OPI are better IMHO ..I am ashamed to say I had started biting my nails after 30 years stopping and I was devasted to be so embarrassed to show my hands so I started painting them myself again and yayyy really happy to show them now ...I don't know why o started doing this ....stress of course I think...can't tell you how happy they are growing back...haven't paid for a manicure etc just did them myself to save money and now practicing loads and getting better ....pinks are my fave and turquoise ......life is too short to wear bland lol

Well done you! It's so hard to stop nail biting but once you have nice nails to show for it it becomes much easier. As for brights, I'm 100% with you there - no nudes or bland shades for me either, I love a hot pink, teal or coral :)

Well I really like it. It's lasting well on me. I prefer Nails Inc to OPI anyway, OPI chips within a day on me.
I got the auto delivery & am glad I did.

Thanks Breeze that's reassuring to hear as it was a lot of money for me to spend on nail varnish - I have some kind friends who have bought me it at birthdays etc in the past - and I usually rate Nais Inc but was sad to see the reviews and I must admit I wasn't exactly blown away by the base or top coats which did go on a bit gloopy... Fingers crossed for the colour!

Well done you! It's so hard to stop nail biting but once you have nice nails to show for it it becomes much easier. As for brights, I'm 100% with you there - no nudes or bland shades for me either, I love a hot pink, teal or coral :)

Thank you Loopy Lou ;9)) ... It's been so nice to start painting them again lol ..and yes give us those pretty colours �� Just love them ;9)

Latest posts

Back