Nails Inc TSV 30/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Spooky! Autumn, did you perhaps put £24.98 and then edit it or are three of us in the Twilight Zone?

Haha i dont think so :S but you only have about 30mins to edit posts anyway so i couldn't have done it overnight :mysmilie_59:

I think £4.95 postage is very steep!

I've caved in and bought it. I love pastel colours this time of year, and I've been interested in trying the nail kale base coat.

I think it's a bit rubbish how they can't show you the colours in all of th AD drops, was it Nails Inc where there was all the mess over different colours sent out in the auto deliveries than what as advertised?

I went for it too. I was wanting to try the illuminator and the base coat is fab. I also went for the auto delivery, the next drop looks good and I will just keep my eyes peeled on the ones after. I also love peach/coral so that is good.

Lovely colours and not a single red for once!! I've spent far too much with QVC lately just on Lola Rosa really. I am going to try the illuminator though. Bound to be loads on eBay.

I've caved in and bought it. I love pastel colours this time of year, and I've been interested in trying the nail kale base coat.

I think it's a bit rubbish how they can't show you the colours in all of th AD drops, was it Nails Inc where there was all the mess over different colours sent out in the auto deliveries than what as advertised?

Me too, for the same reasons. I'm so ashamed.

Agree about not telling us the third and fourth AD colours. That got them in all sorts of trouble last year. As I remember, first they sent out different colours in an AD set than those they had previously promised, and then they still couldn't tell us what we would be getting in another AD until just a few days before it was being sent out, by which time both QVC and Nails Inc had really got it in the neck. Nails Inc ended up having to send extra colours and an extra gift of a base coat or something. As I didn't mind about the colours, I was quite pleased with that! Must have been costly for them though.

There is a row brewing on their Facebook page, seems someone was told the future drops.

Oh, don't forget they have totally cancelled auto delivery drops. So don't expect to get the full auto delivery.

It seems like they are demoing the polish on much rounder shaped nails today. Does that mean that the blunter squarer look is going out of fashion?

Rounder is much better for the natural shape of my nails. Anyone in the know?

There is a row brewing on their Facebook page, seems someone was told the future drops.

Oh, don't forget they have totally cancelled auto delivery drops. So don't expect to get the full auto delivery.

I have read all the Facebook comments and cannot see where someone has said they were told the future drops.

Auto Delivery gets cancelled all the time whether future drops known or not, and I don't just means Nails Inc!

It seems like they are demoing the polish on much rounder shaped nails today. Does that mean that the blunter squarer look is going out of fashion?

Rounder is much better for the natural shape of my nails. Anyone in the know?

Hi DD. I'm not "in the know" as I don't work in beauty/manicures, but I always thought you should wear the shape (at the tip) that matches the natural shape of the bottom/cuticle. Like you, a more rounded (or longish oval) suits me best by far. I never got that very, very flat end look, with corners even, that some people favour - or did at one stage - but each to their own.

I have read all the Facebook comments and cannot see where someone has said they were told the future drops.

Auto Delivery gets cancelled all the time whether future drops known or not, and I don't just means Nails Inc!

Oh, it seems to have gone now. :thinking: One said someone had said they knew what would be in the drops.

I went for it and didn't expect too.I used to be a lacquer addict but haven't bought any of about 18 months...I'm totally addicted to the gel manicures - but at £25 every time,I am spending a small fortune.I'm hoping this set will wean me off them a bit.I like the second drop probably more than I like the first.....I'm a little concerned that they colours look a bit samey and its a real poor show on nails inc/qvc's part that they can't even give us an inkling of what further drops are.

Rainbowdottie why don't you get a home gel set like Red Carpet Manicure? After the initial outlay it is all virtually free. You can also put on a base and top coat and then use an ordinary nail varnish over the top. It will last longer like that.

I didn't buy as QVC confirmed it wasn't gift boxed.
A gift box would've only added to the price. All these "free" bags and gift boxes, they really aren't...

Why did you want it gift boxed anyway? It only cardboard that will go in the bin.

My TSV arrived today, very quick delivery! Very happy with it, couple of colours not my cup of tea but I knew that when I ordered it so am pleased I ordered it!

My TSV arrived today, very quick delivery! Very happy with it, couple of colours not my cup of tea but I knew that when I ordered it so am pleased I ordered it!

I ordered it on impulse but not sure I will like the colours. The blue is one I won't wear but I can send it back if I don't like it.

I prefer to go without boxes/bags etc,as its been said,I do think they bump up the price.ive thought about red carpet manicure sets before but I've never liked the colours in any of the starter kits and the kits never seem to get good reviews .I'm quite looking forward to getting this tsv

When did you order, Sazza? I ordered in the launch show and it's only just been marked as shipped (not had the email yet so can't see tracking).

Latest posts

Back