Nails Inc TSV 30/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I decided to cancel my AD as got most of ones in drop 3 that is due and according to the reply I got from QVC once you cancel you do not get any further drops!

I decided to cancel my AD as got most of ones in drop 3 that is due and according to the reply I got from QVC once you cancel you do not get any further drops!

I don't blame you - I'm just weak! If you do want AD4, I expect the ADs will be available to buy separately over the coming weeks/months, won't they, though probably a couple of quid more than the original TSV price? I know the imminent delivery (AD3) is item number 209675 if anyone's interested, but it's not showing online yet.

Has anyone else who ordered on Auto Delivery had an email confirming the next colours yet? It's due for despatch tomorrow/Friday.

If anyone doesn't want drop 3 but wants drop 4 you can return a drop under your statutory right to cancel and you would only be out of pocket by the return postage. I did this wth the Yankee AD last year and you still get the subsequent drops. I'd rather pay a few £s to return something than keep an item I won't use. I realise it depends on what else you get in this kit as the other items might be worth the price.

I see complaints on the Facebook page over this drop.

People say they were promised new hot colours and they are colours already owned and regular stock from Nails Inc.

Typical Nails Inc/QVC auto delivery lies! Glad I cancelled mine after the 2nd drop, which was nice but nothing spectacular.

My drop 3 arrived today. Like some of you have said, they are very similar to recent colours I've already received. So, as I have far too many bottles of nail polish!, I'll be sending it back. Should be interesting to see what drop 4 is though.

Anyone who stuck with the auto deliveries from the Nails Inc TSV of last July, the contents in the final AD drop, due for despatch at the end of next week, are:

NailKale Superfood Base Coat
Bright Street NailKale Illuminator
Regents Place Gel Effect (cornflower blue)
Green Park Mews Gel Effect (soft stone)
Gloucester Circus Multivitamin (hot pink)
Grace Street Multivitamin (apple green)
St John's Way (peach and white confetti)

The only colours I have pics of are the two Gel Effects:

Regents Place.jpgGreen Park Mews.jpg

At least we know what to expect and can cancel before they send packages out if we don't fancy the set.

Has anybody had any noticeable results from the Nailkale base coat? The Nails Inc woman waxes lyrical about it being the holy grail of thin, weak nails, but a friend of mine used it religiously for 6 months and it made not one iota of difference to hers.

Probably eating a portion of Kale would do more good! I'm always sceptical about "ingreejunts" in nail strengtheners. Credit to Leighton who once said on air that varnish-type strengtheners only work whilst the product is wet on the nails and can't penetrate an existing layer of polish...contrary to the Nail Envy claims! :taphead:

Nail kale has made a real difference to my nails, I've used it regularly for nearly a year now. They're stronger and rarely break/tear etc.

However, I rarely used to apply polish regularly before nail kale, and my hands do get battered and washed numerous times a day at work, so arguably just keeping my nails painted regularly with a layer of clear nail varnish might have had the same effect!

Probably eating a portion of Kale would do more good! I'm always sceptical about "ingreejunts" in nail strengtheners. Credit to Leighton who once said on air that varnish-type strengtheners only work whilst the product is wet on the nails and can't penetrate an existing layer of polish...contrary to the Nail Envy claims! :taphead:

I was saying on another Nails Inc thread recently that they have done the ranges with Vitamin this and that, Provitamin B5, Calcium, Omega 3, 6 and 9, Multivitamins, NailKale then Collagen, and I was wondering what next. Lo and behold, I spotted on the Nails Inc website that they have now a range made with coconut water!

Latest posts

Back