New Forum Members

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks you saved me £10

Yesterday I tried to use my £10 voucher code.I was told cannot use it on TSV,lovely people on here said get back on the phone and tell them other people have done it.So after a bit of ear bashing they said they would refund me,,,,Thanks eveyone

To All New Forum Members...

HelloCats.gif

&

w4.jpg
</SPAN>

from the Pink Pussy xx

&

Feck Off To Any Trolls :devil:

Hi

Hi everyone, :nod:
I just discovered this forum recently and decided to join (and I've been buying loads recently!)

Hello :wave: and :mysmilie_357: to all newbies,
its good to have you on board :handshake:

Hope to see some of you down in the drop as well, its definately worth it

hello to all of you who are new, you are all so polite too, I remember when I found this lovely forum my first post was a rant about a Centigrade coat that I had just bought, I did not even introduce myself! Instead I just went into a full blown moan about the rag like quality of the offending coat. Everyone was so helpful and friendly and I have been a regular ever since.

hello to all of you who are new, you are all so polite too, I remember when I found this lovely forum my first post was a rant about a Centigrade coat that I had just bought, I did not even introduce myself! Instead I just went into a full blown moan about the rag like quality of the offending coat. Everyone was so helpful and friendly and I have been a regular ever since.

for now....

Latest posts

Back