New Year Greetings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mitzi

A bit of a Tiger
NewYearGreetings.jpg

Peace and Goodwill to all

I can't do any fancy pictures, only photos of Hopey, which i'm sure you all don't want to see, but

i wanted to wish everyone a happy, healthy, peaceful, prosperous, 2013.

Love Barbs xx and Hopey miaow miaow

Happy New year to all of you.

Sorry i can't do pictures but the sentiment is there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I wish you all health & happiness, and okay a little wealth wouldn't go amiss..keep doing your Lottery tickets (I am!) x

Happy New Year from me!

I've already had the best start to 2013. After a frankly rotten Christmas which ended with my elderly father being taken into hospital, we had the results of his MRI scan this evening, and ... he's OK.
Even better, he's now lined up for a proper assessment and physio and he should finally get the support he's entitled to.

All we need now is some sunshine.

I wish you, my forum friends, a year full of happiness and grace and love and fun.

S x

Happy New Year from me!

I've already had the best start to 2013. After a frankly rotten Christmas which ended with my elderly father being taken into hospital, we had the results of his MRI scan this evening, and ... he's OK.
Even better, he's now lined up for a proper assessment and physio and he should finally get the support he's entitled to.

I wish you, my forum friends, a year full of happiness and grace and love and fun.

S x

Great news Sublime...right up there with you on elderly fathers..glad yours is ok and hopefully you'll get sorted with support etc. Mine hasn't even had his ruddy flu jab yet..how many times my sis & I have phoned that surgery is nobody's business! A specially HNY to you and Dad!

Happy New Year from me!

S x

Thats good news, its sunny here in Cheshire so I hope you get some too

To Graham, Sazza and all FMs
Warm wishes for a great 2013
Wishing you Good Health, Happiness and Good Fortune (aka a feckin huge lottery win :grin:)

happy-new-year-cats.gif

Sue, Lily and Harvey xxx

Latest posts

Back