Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 01/07/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've said on here before, that nails like that are so obviously stick on, ie false. Just look at the finger and nail underneath - normally short and stubby, which make them look even more stoooopid. Few people seem to have nice and 'classy' nails anymore, pop singers, models, kardashian look-a-likes all have trashy nails.

(pssst its not only lavatorial issues, but how can you blow your nose safely ???)

So often when I've put change into an outstretched hand I've seen dirt and grime lodged under long false talons.

Since the advent of Covid I've started putting change and the receipt on the counter for the customer to pick up because I do not want to make contact with whatever they are harbouring under their plastic nails.

It can be quite interesting watching them try to pick it up.

Why are grown women having each talon painted a different primary colour? It looks like something an eight year old would do when playing dress up!

I've said on here before, that nails like that are so obviously stick on, ie false. Just look at the finger and nail underneath - normally short and stubby, which make them look even more stoooopid. Few people seem to have nice and 'classy' nails anymore, pop singers, models, kardashian look-a-likes all have trashy nails.

(pssst its not only lavatorial issues, but how can you blow your nose safely ???)
That’s the sad part, these false talons are not supposed to look real. Neither does the surgery, it has to look fake and over the top. Hair extensions have to be obviously too long and thick, lips have to be ridiculously plumped, lashes have to be like fat spiders, boobs have to be like footballs etc etc. ‘Natural ‘ is avoided at all costs!

Anyone getting the yellow dress or anything like it, I’d love to have idea of their midi dresses length. With me being on the short side I did wonder if I could wear them as a maxi.
The yellow dress arrived today and will sadly be sent back. The waist on me was in totally the wrong place, too high up, that`s the downside of being tall and long waisted. The dress has a scooped neckline and back so I`ve measured from the top of the shoulder and its 45 inches from shoulder to hem.

The yellow dress arrived today and will sadly be sent back. The waist on me was in totally the wrong place, too high up, that`s the downside of being tall and long waisted. The dress has a scooped neckline and back so I`ve measured from the top of the shoulder and its 45 inches from shoulder to hem.
Thanks so much for your help in measuring Vienna, much appreciate.
That is a real shame on the fit when that happens, especially if you liked it otherwise too. As for me being the other way short, with legs I’d prefer to cover.
It’s length isn’t longer enough for me to wear as a maxi sadly.

Next are stocking the Long Tall Sally brand. They quite often have sales.

Nails: Thanks for the pics, just had a look. Amazed to see the word 'elegant' was used......Whaaaaaaat???

Confession time - I have to go to an event where I need a dress. I no longer have dresses after a clear out due to having but on a lot of weight.

The few dress shops in my area closed and haven’t reopened, and those catered either for young size 8 or mother of the bride types.

In desperation I thought I’d look on Q and picked out a couple from Ronnie Nicole which were in the sale.

They arrived - one was far too tight in the bottom and you could have got 3 of me in the top. One wasn’t at all bad but I’d still need to shift a few pounds and one was really lovely and good quality fabric but it is too tight around the middle. The sizing was definitely not high street.

I’m now considering trying to find someone who will take the RN one and replicate the shape in a bigger size.

item number 171836 in the cobalt

Confession time - I have to go to an event where I need a dress. I no longer have dresses after a clear out due to having but on a lot of weight.

The few dress shops in my area closed and haven’t reopened, and those catered either for young size 8 or mother of the bride types.

In desperation I thought I’d look on Q and picked out a couple from Ronnie Nicole which were in the sale.

They arrived - one was far too tight in the bottom and you could have got 3 of me in the top. One wasn’t at all bad but I’d still need to shift a few pounds and one was really lovely and good quality fabric but it is too tight around the middle. The sizing was definitely not high street.

I’m now considering trying to find someone who will take the RN one and replicate the shape in a bigger size.

Have a look on Kaleidoscope. They have similar styles such as the one below and up to size 24.

How long have you got? If you've got a week or so, I'm sure you'll find something with free postage either way and you'll get something that's perfect in every way!

Latest posts

Back