Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 01/07/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That looks really pretty, and the colour is very fresh, and the length is what I settle for now these days. Sadly yellow is not good on me, I look like a banana.
They do a multi floral version too but I opted for the yellow. They`ll see me coming !

That looks really pretty, and the colour is very fresh, and the length is what I settle for now these days. Sadly yellow is not good on me, I look like a banana.
It does look pretty.

I 'll look huge in these valance type dresses

I love the colour yellow, but I prefer it as a pop of colour as opposed to an entire garment, but if you can carry it off - I'm very envious. I agree about olive skin and it looks stunning on black skin. For some reason I suit coral tones and khaki, especially when I've got a bit of a tan. Lovely dress Vienna..and I shudder to think what ridiculous price Ms Langsford would charge for something similar, even their so called budget brand "denim & co". Totally reinforces the fact that Q is not a great place to shop for clothes!

I suit bright colours but look terrible in pastel shades. My sister was the opposite but we were chalk and cheese in looks and stature. She was small and a size 10 to 12, I am tall and a size 16 to 18. She had your typical English rose colouring and I have darker skin which tans easily.
I suit bright jaffa orange, fuschia pink, yellow, cobalt blue, red, turquoise but sis suited baby pink, cream, powder blue, pale green, white, pale peach etc so not only couldn`t we swap clothes due to size difference but what I wear would have looked dire on her and vice versa.

Having a constant battle with weight and being a short arse I usually buy clothes which fit with very little thought to what colour suits or doesn’t suit! I don’t have that luxury.

A friend always complimented me on the few occasions I wore pink but its not something I buy as it doesn’t seem to often be available when l’m buying.

Anyone getting the yellow dress or anything like it, I’d love to have idea of their midi dresses length. With me being on the short side I did wonder if I could wear them as a maxi.

Anyone getting the yellow dress or anything like it, I’d love to have idea of their midi dresses length. With me being on the short side I did wonder if I could wear them as a maxi.
When mine arrives I`ll measure the length for you DG. I`ve ordered the yellow dress.

When mine arrives I`ll measure the length for you DG. I`ve ordered the yellow dress.
Is it to match your fingernails? (Reference to another post)

Her nails look gross. If she’s trying to convince us that they’re real then I’m afraid she’s failed. I guess yellow is alright, although I would never wear it, but long pointy talons - no thanks.

Her nails look gross. If she’s trying to convince us that they’re real then I’m afraid she’s failed. I guess yellow is alright, although I would never wear it, but long pointy talons - no thanks.
I just don’t know how anyone with nails like this are able to do anything.

The only saving grace those nails had was they weren't squared - god I hate those - and the fact they weren’t, to my eyes anyway, mat but it is a tiny tiny plus.

I am very conservative when it comes to nail colours,pink,red,coral or at a stretch beige.Really dislike yellow, green ,blue, purple and the like.Most nail collections now tend to include these colours so it is just as well my nails are rarely in a fit state to welcome any nail polish!

I cannot stand long nails (on me) or any kind of nail polish. I think its a phobia as I just want to clean it off. It feels like I've got cement on my nails. Some looks nice on other people though - Jill Franks' nails always look really nice.

CC

I cannot stand long nails (on me) or any kind of nail polish. I think its a phobia as I just want to clean it off. It feels like I've got cement on my nails. Some looks nice on other people though - Jill Franks' nails always look really nice.

CC
Same here. I don’t think it helps that I have large hands. So when I’ve tried nail polish in the past, I’ve always looked down at my hands and thought they’d do a transvestite proud....😉🙄

Latest posts

Back