Ninja TSV 09/04/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good kit. Just got the Woodfire grill. Looks excellent and cannot wait to use it.

Attachments

• Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 62
I have had a few air fryers over the years from QVC some good, some pretty awful the last Cooks Essential TSV being the prime example of being awful. The controls froze midway through cooking a meal and it was only a week old.
I had a Ninja dual basket which I found quite good but found having to press the buttons to change temp and time a bit difficult (old age and all that). I tend not to use the programmed settings as they can be a bit hit or miss. Far better to treat it like a conventional oven but reduce the temperature by about 20% and the time by about the same.
I purchased the Instant vortex plus with clear view 5.7L and I am delighted with it. So easy to use and a dial to set the temp and time! No flaffing around with this one plus a lit vewing window. This holds a 450g ready meal easily and a medium-large chicken.
This make also do a versa zone which has a super large 8.5L basket which can be seperated with a partition to create 2 x 4.2L cooking areas.
Have a look at this link https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09ZVM6MHT/?tag=shoppingcom03-21
Currently on offer at £159 normally £219.99 on Amazon.
As I only usually cook just for myself I decided on the single basket model.
I'm thinking that Ninja might be bringing out a new model maybe on the same lines as the versa (larger basket) hence the new TSV tonight perhaps to reduce stock.
There are plenty of air fryers to choose from and it does pay to shop around I am so pleased I did!

Attachments

• necklaces with wig and airfryer 014.JPG
    necklaces with wig and airfryer 014.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 59
  • necklaces with wig and airfryer 009.JPG
    necklaces with wig and airfryer 009.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 60
  • necklaces with wig and airfryer 016.JPG
    necklaces with wig and airfryer 016.JPG
    222.9 KB · Views: 51
  • necklaces with wig and airfryer 017.JPG
    necklaces with wig and airfryer 017.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 61
I have had a few air fryers over the years from QVC some good, some pretty awful the last Cooks Essential TSV being the prime example of being awful. The controls froze midway through cooking a meal and it was only a week old.
I had a Ninja dual basket which I found quite good but found having to press the buttons to change temp and time a bit difficult (old age and all that). I tend not to use the programmed settings as they can be a bit hit or miss. Far better to treat it like a conventional oven but reduce the temperature by about 20% and the time by about the same.
I purchased the Instant vortex plus with clear view 5.7L and I am delighted with it. So easy to use and a dial to set the temp and time! No flaffing around with this one plus a lit vewing window. This holds a 450g ready meal easily and a medium-large chicken.
This make also do a versa zone which has a super large 8.5L basket which can be seperated with a partition to create 2 x 4.2L cooking areas.
Have a look at this link https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09ZVM6MHT/?tag=shoppingcom03-21
Currently on offer at £159 normally £219.99 on Amazon.
As I only usually cook just for myself I decided on the single basket model.
I'm thinking that Ninja might be bringing out a new model maybe on the same lines as the versa (larger basket) hence the new TSV tonight perhaps to reduce stock.
There are plenty of air fryers to choose from and it does pay to shop around I am so pleased I did!
i looked at that as lakeland have it for same price and 3yr warranty , but we like to cook 2 separate items and you have to pull the one large drawer out and use a spoon or something to stir the food so it does have its downsides , and it would be orkward to wash the huge bowl up in the sink and it’s quite heavy having one massive basket , i have a ninja now but it’s blue which was a blue light special edition AF400 9.5litre and does not fit well with the kitchen as we need black we used to have it in utility room so didn’t really matter in there, the good thing is there are all sorts of fryers now so there should be something for everyone, the last tsv was actually a brand new release with the temp probe

Ninja Foodi Max 9.5L Dual Zone Air Fryer with Smart Cook AF451UK
Item Number: 820186
QVC Price £250.00
Todays Special Value Price £179.96
P&P £4.95

The ultimate mealtime solution is here in Ninja's Foodi Max Dual Zone Air Fryer (AF451UK). Easy to use, this family-sized 9.5-litre air fryer boasts a Smart Cook System that allows you to cook two different foods at the same time, using separate cooking drawers on different settings, with perfect results and synchronised finishing times. You can cook your sides and mains simultaneously, without the need for any other appliances. Whatever's on the menu, this air fryer makes it easy to whip up a delicious variety of meals the whole family will love.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ninja Foodi Max 9.5L Dual Zone Air Fryer with Smart Cook AF451UK directly from Ninja you'd pay £269.99. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £179.97 plus P&P, you're saving £85.07.

Two cooking zones - when it comes to cooking, timing is everything. Perfect for families, this Dual Zone air fryer does the thinking and timing for you, so you can cook two different dishes at different temperatures, times and settings in two separate drawers, but have them both ready to serve at exactly the same time!

More than an air fryer - get creative with six customisable cooking functions: Air Fry, Max Crisp, Roast, Bake, Reheat and Dehydrate. The air fryer is super-easy to use and clean, and you can get started right away with a chef-created recipe guide included in the box, packed with air fryer recipes to kickstart your culinary journey.

Smart cooking system - how do you like your steak? From rare to well done, simply choose your desired finish and Ninja's Smart Cook System does all the work. The Digital Cooking Probe monitors temperature for perfectly cooked food every time, with no guesswork. You can fit a whole 2kg chicken in one drawer and cook it to perfection with the probe!

Large capacity - cooking for the whole family and extra guests? No problem. This air fryer allows you to easily feed up to eight people with its extra-large 9.5-litre capacity. You can fit a 2kg chicken or up to 1.4kg of fries in each 4.75-litre drawer, which means you can easily prepare complete meals. Use the 'Match' feature to double up your serving size, with the same cooking programs and times across both drawers.

• Uses up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods (tested against deep-fried, hand-cut French fries)
  • Easy to clean with dishwasher-safe parts
  • Air fryer measurements (h x w x d): 32.5cm x 41.5cm x 27cm (12.8" x 16.3" x 10.6")
  • Air fryer weight: 8.9kg
  • Cable length: 0.9m

Contains:

• 1 x Foodi Max Dual Zone Air Fryer (AF451UK)
  • 2 x non-stick drawers - 4.75 litres
  • 2 x non-stick crisper plates
  • 1 x digital cooking probe

All measurements are approximate

I'm pretty sure that the Ninja Foodi is a bliddy good deal and all that and it's a good air fryer, but how did Gail manage to produce such unappetising food? A whole loaf of brown bread crammed with what looked like cold baked beans, sausages and bacon, a rack of lamb that she was able to hold in her hand as she carved into it revealing very grey looking meat, similarly a piece of roast beef that looked lovely on the outside but was pretty overcooked inside. There was no steam, or juices coming off the food either. I guess they were prepared earlier in Blue Peter style!

Latest posts

Back