Ninja TSV 29/04/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh Runnerbean I might just gatecrash your BBQ lol. If we had more people to come round I'd definitely consider what you do with your electric BBQ but there's only me, Bry and Mr CC so we just get by with our charcoal one. Our families don't live near so no need really for anything bigger. QVC would have you believe that in fantasy Q world everyone has barbies and garden parties every week in summer. Really doubt that's the case.

CC
Right everyone. barbey at Candy's. llloyd can organise car shares. Candy, get party bags & a Caterpillar cake, & the good whiskey.

It's whisky not whiskey and it will be the Grants in the Glenlivet bottle for you lot :p Well we're at the caravan now so it would be outdoors and you'd all have to bring your egg chairs. Party bags I can do and you'll have to fight Mr CC and Bry for the cake.

CC

It's whisky not whiskey and it will be the Grants in the Glenlivet bottle for you lot :p Well we're at the caravan now so it would be outdoors and you'd all have to bring your egg chairs. Party bags I can do and you'll have to fight Mr CC and Bry for the cake.

CC
No use hiding in a caravan. We are coming. And no **** party bags.

Attachments

• Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Ninja TSV 2.jpg
    Ninja TSV 2.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 85
I used to love Ninja but I've gone off them. They're not as good as they used to be - probably because they've become popular. I'll stick to my £20 Argos Barbie and my bag of coals. Mr CC always does a fab BBQ and I like the real flame charcoal taste on food. I always think if it's not cooked on flames you might as well just cook it on the cooker. Each to their own though.

CC
Ours packed up after 30 days. We got an Instapot from Lakeland.

An instant brands barbecue?
No sorry the faulty one was a Ninja foodi. Don't think I made that clear . A couple of friends also have had problems with Ninja products so wary of them.

Ninja Woodfire Electric BBQ Grill & Smoker with Air Fry Function OG701UK
Item Number: 824473
QVC Price £370.00
Todays Special Value Price £299.96
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £74.99
Meet the Ninja Woodfire, an outdoor electric barbecue grill, smoker and air fryer with seven cooking functions. This outdoor grill requires no charcoal, gas or flames; it uses Woodfire Technology, with an integrated smoker box that burns natural wood pellets for real smoky flavours. Whether you're hosting a garden party or feeding friends and family at a campsite, the Ninja Woodfire delivers on all fronts.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Ninja Woodfire electric BBQ Grill & Smoker with the additional pellets bundle and cover individually, directly from Ninja you’d pay 399.96. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £299.96, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £100.

A new way to cook outdoors - grill, smoke, air fry and more and achieve that authentic woodfire flavour. Electric power means it heats up quickly and there's no charcoal, gas or flames, so it's safe to use in gardens, patios, campsites, balconies and other small outdoor spaces.

All flavour, no fuss - gone are the days of struggling to light up your barbecue. Powered by electricity, all you have to do is plug in your Woodfire and you're ready to go. It's mess-free, hassle-free outdoor cooking, any day of the week. The Woodfire is designed to withstand the elements, too.

Get grilling - get the searing and chargrilled finish of a traditional barbecue, without the hassle. From burgers to halloumi kebabs, veg and more, you can grill with the lid open for that authentic barbecue experience. Or close the lid and cook thick cuts and frozen food to perfection.

Barbecue smoker - Woodfire Technology is powered by electricity and flavoured by burning real wood pellets. The integrated smoker box burns Woodfire pellets, while a convection fan evenly circulates heat and smoke around the food. There's even a Woodfire Flavour button to infuse your food with smoke.

Woodfire pellets - made of premium hardwood, Ninja's Woodfire Pellets are used for flavour, not fuel, which means you only need one scoop to take your barbecue to the next level. Try the Robust Blend or the All-Purpose Blend to create different flavours, too. This set includes a starter pack of each flavour.

Outdoor air fryer - take the kitchen outdoors and use the Air Fry function. What's more, there are seven customisable cooking function to pick from; including Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Reheat and Dehydrate.

Feed a crowd - the large grill plate can fit up to eight burgers, or 16 sausages, or two racks of ribs. The air frying basket can cook up to 1kg of wings or up to 1.5kg of hand-cut wedges. You can cook your frozen favourites too, like vegetarian sausages and burgers.

Easy to use - the foldable grill stand locks easily into place for a sturdy cooking service, and the two wheels make it simple to transport the stand or fold it down for compact storage. Want to get cooking? You can get started right away with the chef-created recipe guide included in the box. When it comes to clean-up, the non-stick grill plate and removable grease tray make cleaning easy.

Weather-resistant - built with the British weather in mind, the Ninja Woodfire is water-resistant to a rating of IPX4 and the materials can withstand year-round outdoor cooking and storage.

• This bundle is available exclusively at QVC, or from Ninja directly
  • The grill cover has a water resistant coating made with premium oxford fabric to protect your grill throughout the year
  • Grill plate is dishwasher safe
  • Unlock precision temperature control up to 265°C electric heat with the flat plate accessory
  • Includes Woodfire Pellet starter pack, pellet scoop, crisper basket & chef-created recipe guide to help you master grilling
  • The combo crisper basket has a 2L air fry capacity
  • Please note, this product is for outdoor use only
  • Power cord: 1.6m
  • Grill plate measures: 28cm x 37cm (11" x 14.5")

What's in the box?

• 1 x Wood Fire Grill
  • 1 x grill plate
  • 1 x cook and crisp basket
  • 1 x removable smoke box
  • 1 x grease tray
  • 1 x pellet scoop
  • 1 x grill cover
  • 1 x All-Purpose Blend Wood Pellets (900g)
  • 1 x Robust Blend Wood Pellets (900g)

All measurements are approximate

Probably the best value TSV since the end of The Punic Wars. That really is a top value price for it. I paid £349 for it and I thought I did well.

Apologies for a culinary analogy, but these are going to sell like wood fired hot cakes, aren’t they? I think therefore it’s going to be a little bit unfair on people who aren’t aware of this pre-ordering thing - because I’m sure this TSV will sell out virtually immediately at that marvellous Paul price, and particularly the time of the year when they are pitching it.

Thank you very much for that. I had no idea that was the case.

When did they begin Pre Launching TSVs, with a offer like this isn’t there a risk it could sell out before
thats what I was worried about , but, last night I was watching Michael Perry’s live stream ‘My Garden Escape’ .. it was very interesting.. then at the end they pre warned the Ninja BBQ was going to be available online at midnight .. guess what.. I fell asleep 😆 BUT my phone woke me up with a reminder at 12.30am 😱 LOL so I purchased the BBQ.. (thank goodness for the easy-pays)
I personally think it a great deal… 👏👏

1) the BBQ cover is out of stock absolutely everywhere (when I checked) even Ninja website
2) you get extra bags of the pellets..

I’m happy bunny ..can’t wait for it to arrive 😀

Latest posts

Back