Ninja TSV 29/04/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine’s ordered. 😜

Interestingly I tried to do it through TopCashback as they were doing a link for 2.5% off but clicking it through there it came up as unavailable, going direct it worked fine. 🤷‍♀️

They said this morning that, because it’s nearly sold out, it won’t be featured tonight but there will be a different TSV.

Everyone's expecting the nice weather to be just around the corner! There doesn't seem to be any corners in the Scottish Borders so I shan't put away my winter coat/heated blanket just yet

Tuned-in. No Woodfire? Some wretched plastic bags I’d walk past in Poundland as the TSV and to compound matters, that awful mouth on fire little woman selling items by a company that used to make projectors, not fly ‘zappers’. Why no Woodfire? That could have been a fantastic value TSV. Why do they sell them before the launch date? Surely it defeats the whole object. Why also do they release TSV details in advance?

Tuned-in. No Woodfire? Some wretched plastic bags I’d walk past in Poundland as the TSV and to compound matters, that awful mouth on fire little woman selling items by a company that used to make projectors, not fly ‘zappers’. Why no Woodfire? That could have been a fantastic value TSV. Why do they sell them before the launch date? Surely it defeats the whole object. Why also do they release TSV details in advance?
it sold out on friday before they even launched it

also i should add they didnt know how popular it was going to be cause all they knew was air fryers are hot property they didnt think the BBQ would be but the price & deal was so good it overruled all that but it didnt sell out near as fast as the dual air fryer did

You wonder therefore why they don’t know that. I know that and I’m not a buyer for QVC. It is one of the most popular items in the range at the moment and it’s sold out in a lot of places.

You wonder therefore why they don’t know that. I know that and I’m not a buyer for QVC. It is one of the most popular items in the range at the moment and it’s sold out in a lot of places.
they dont look at things like that before they sell them cause TBH all they want is the sales but if it was selling that fast they would of pulled it

I think QVC and that woman should be reported for misinformation about the long FALSE history of Bell and Howell who went bankrupt, and the name was sold (probably to a Chinese company) to be put on any old rubbish they wanted.

I remember there used to be a Rolls Razor, and an entrepeneur (called John Bloom I think) bought the name when they went bankrupt and started up a very cheap washing machine company.

He wanted the name because it sounded posh (but had no connection with Rolls Royce) and he became a millionnaire I believe.

I think QVC and that woman should be reported for misinformation about the long FALSE history of Bell and Howell who went bankrupt, and the name was sold (probably to a Chinese company) to be put on any old rubbish they wanted.

I remember there used to be a Rolls Razor, and an entrepeneur (called John Bloom I think) bought the name when they went bankrupt and started up a very cheap washing machine company.

He wanted the name because it sounded posh (but had no connection with Rolls Royce) and he became a millionnaire I believe.

I 100% agree with you, no point in having a TSV if if it’s sold out before it comes to air.. even before the 9pm show the night before 😳 So disappointing for everyone to tune in to buy and find it is sold out 😒 not a good idea, I think it’s a BIG mistake.

Lakeland have this for 350 but signup to the newsletter and they send out 20% off vouchers through the post regularly and you get a 3yr warranty so will be same as qvc price

Reliability on this unit, long term could well be an issue. I’d rather pay £50 more, say, for it compared to QVC’s pitch price and get 24 months more warranty cover as a result.

ahh but with the QVC deal you got extra pellets & the cover which you wouldnt get from lakeland
A bird in the hand is worth two in a bush, springs to mind.
Q should have held back the TSV not allowed it to sell out like that. We are heading into BBQ season, so it seems likely a BBQ TSV would be popular.

Latest posts

Back