Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 79
We've got that giant Ninja foodie thingy that cost a bomb, however, we use it at least once a day, every day. Mr CC did a lovely roast dinner in it yesterday. Highly recommend Ninja for quality but you need to read the instructions as they take a bit of getting used to.

CC

Ninja Dual Zone Air Fryer Max 9.5L AF400UK
Item Number: 816258
QVC Price £220.00
Todays Special Value Price £168.00
P&P £4.95

Ready to whip up family meals in a flash? The Ninja Foodi Max Dual Zone Air Fryer boasts two 4.75L drawers, allowing you to cook two different foods in two different ways at the same time, plus has six different cooking methods including air frying, baking and more, and an impressive 9.5L capacity to feed the whole family. With smart functions like Match that lets you use the same cooking method in both drawers for double the portions, and Sync that cooks different foods by different methods that finish cooking at the same time, this air fryer is a must.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ninja Dual Zone Air Fryer Max 9.5L AF400UK from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay £220, plus P&P. So for our for our Today’s Special Value price of just £168, plus P&P, you’re saving £52. Plus this is our lowest price for this item this year!

All together now - elevated with clever functions to help you cook your favourite dishes effortlessly, this air fryer is ready for anything. The Sync setting allows you to cook different foods via different methods in its two generously sized drawers, while the Match setting lets you feed all the family and double up on portions by using the same cooking style in both drawers. Whichever way you decide to cook, both settings finish cooking in each drawer at the same time, so when it's time to serve up, you won't be waiting around!

Bigger is better - the fabulous 4.75L cooking drawers combine to offer you a 9.5L capacity, making this air fryer ideal for cooking big family meals for everyone to enjoy. The drawers can fit up to 1.4kg of fries or even a 2kg chicken, so nobody will be going hungry when it's time to get cooking!

More than an air fryer - the possibilities are endless with easy-to-use temperature controls and six versatile cooking functions that mean you can air fry, crisp, roast, bake, dehydrate and reheat. You'll be showing off your cooking skills to the whole family in no time, going from frying up fish and chips (using little to no oil!), to baking fresh tarts for pudding or making your own dried fruit for toppings and snacks.

Easy does it - the innovative, easy-to-use, easy-to-clean design means that you don't have to be a whizz in the kitchen to whip up perfectly cooked dishes. There's a digital control panel with a countdown timer so you know exactly when it's time to plate up, and it features non-stick, dishwasher-safe parts for an easy cleaning experience afterwards.

• Cool touch handles
  • Automatic shut off function
  • Drawers and crisper plates are dishwasher safe. To extend the life of the drawers, hand washing is recommended

What's in the box?

• 1 x AF400UK Ninja Foodi MAX 9.5L Dual Zone Air Fryer
  • 2 x 4.75L cooking drawers
  • 2 x non-stick crisper plates
  • 1 x chef-created recipe guide

Prawns, complete with heads, eyes, shells and feelers dumped over sweet brioche bread with gobs of garlic butter. Surely this is not an appetising looking dish? Where does she get her ideas from?
Last night I had the telly on as I was drifting off to sleep and was jolted awake by the shouty lady describing a delicious breakfast. It looked like a hollowed out wholemeal loaf stuffed with sausages, black pudding and baked beans, then she splurged a couple of poached eggs on top of it. It looked absolutely disgusting!

Last night I had the telly on as I was drifting off to sleep and was jolted awake by the shouty lady describing a delicious breakfast. It looked like a hollowed out wholemeal loaf stuffed with sausages, black pudding and baked beans, then she splurged a couple of poached eggs on top of it. It looked absolutely disgusting!
And such a waste of food in all her demos, especially as I understand that no-one is allowed to eat any.

And it was about 12 minutes into the demo before she mentioned what the machine did, just showed loads of food that you could also have done in your oven.

Inedible. I doubt she'd eat it herself.

Can't watch (no HD) but is it Gail Samways by any chance? To say she is/was a professional chef, I have never seen her make anything that didn't look seriously unappetising. Ninja need a new BA.

CC

Can't watch (no HD) but is it Gail Samways by any chance? To say she is/was a professional chef, I have never seen her make anything that didn't look seriously unappetising. Ninja need a new BA.

CC
Have you found a new way to watch QVC? (Assume you mean you don’t have Sky HD so can’t watch it via Sky anymore, like myself?)

I can now very occasionally/randomly get it via freeview..

I think I’m in minority but I like Gail Samways!
Some of cooking doesn’t always look perfect on air and she sometimes serves it up clumsily, but it’s gutsy food!

We're in the caravan just now and I can only get QVC Extra but that will have to do. I can still watch the main Q channel at home but that won't be for a few months. It's saving me money!

CC

Latest posts

Back