No more OPI for me!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love OPI and normally it lasts til it grows out on my toes! I recently used Essie on my toes because I loved the colour (Braziliant) and it chipped within 24 hours. I'm going to stick to OPI on my toes from now.
I've found how important using the right base and top coat can make all the difference.
I have never been able to use Nails Inc. Last week I bought their Kensington base and top coat to try with their colour. It is now day 5 and it's completely perfect, no chips and no sign of wear. Needless to say, I've now spent a fortune on their gorgeous new kits at QVC :grin:

I bought the kit with the Rose Nail Envy and it has chipped in a few places in less than 24 hours. So I'll be returning it. I'm better off using the original nail envy because even if it chips you don't see it.

Nail Envy works great if you have weak nails. But what happened with me was after a short time my nails just cracked and broke off. I was told by a professional I actually had dehydrated nails and Nail Envy and other hardeners too harsh for me. Lesson learnt moved onto moisture only, big difference. I have good nails but they will sometimes split at the sides if too long but I use Trind nail balsam everyday and they are strong and hard.

coughs!!!!!:blush: Bought Essie Trophy Wife and fab teal shade and Beach Bum Blu a metalic blue.

Latest posts

Back