NOWS!!! OPI ones that is ….

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh yeah! Never noticed that before. Thought you meant Thea the owner and didn’t see it- but you mean Shani the stunning black woman. Yes her and Daisy are veeeery similar in the way they speak!

I speak Essex to. Born in Hackney lived in Essex and my accent makes me cringe. I never want to hear my voice recorded on a video. I now live in North West London and children constantly ask"why does that lady talk funny" bane of my life.

"Does my t*ts in" Ha ha ha and I thought I was the only one who said that :LOL:

As for accents, I grew up in Lancashire even though I'm from Scotland. I once left a message on a friend's answer machine and when I went round the next day she played it back. OMG I sounded like a reject from coronation street!! I could not even believe I talked like that. Elocution lessons booked.

CC

"Does my t*ts in" Ha ha ha and I thought I was the only one who said that :LOL:

As for accents, I grew up in Lancashire even though I'm from Scotland. I once left a message on a friend's answer machine and when I went round the next day she played it back. OMG I sounded like a reject from coronation street!! I could not even believe I talked like that. Elocution lessons booked.

CC
We are our own worst critics x

I believe that the filler words people use can tell a lot about how they take in and process information; and also where they are from.

Latest posts

Back