Nurse Jamie Skin Solutions TSV 24/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I couldn't find anywhere to put mine, I was misled because it was demo'd by Charlie.
Could be mistaken for a torch I suppose - to see where the sun don’t shine 😱😂 🔦

Remember when QVC had that pelvic floor thing and the awkward presentations? This should be much more fun :D

CC
didn’t they have a show called “Taboo Matters” at one time, with a few such items. I remember “Betty’s Flower Garden” hair dye.

didn’t they have a show called “Taboo Matters” at one time, with a few such items. I remember “Betty’s Flower Garden” hair dye.
Bahahahaha I actually googled this to see if you were telling the truth.It exists! It’s called ‘Love Betty for Hair Down There’ !!!! I think that’s what Melissa must have in her ‘style’ on the Marla Wynn hour right now 😂😂😂

I was watching one of my favourite you tube channels and the sponsor for one of the videos was manscape, it said "your balls will thank you". Hillarious! If anyone like me loves aviation, my Dad was a pilot and I love aeroplanes, check out mentour pilot on you tube. He does safety, crashes and just aviation interest in general.

Attachments

• TSV 1.jpg
    TSV 1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 59
  • TSV 2.jpg
    TSV 2.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 68
  • TSV 3.jpg
    TSV 3.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 66
Nurse Jamie Uplift Facial Beauty Massage Roller
Item Number: 721992
QVC Price £53.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

It's no secret that when it comes to skin, it takes more than just good formulas - it's all about the tools you use, making the Nurse Jamie's Uplift Facial Beauty Massage Roller a regime essential. With a special hexagon-shaped roller containing 24 stones, it uses a rhythmic rolling action that replicates facials at Nurse Jamie's spas, helping to give you a renewed, youthful-looking glow. Ideal for any skin type and easy to slot into your routine, this roller will help you reveal your inner radiance and create your very own spa experience at home.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Nurse Jamie uplift facial beauty massager roller from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £53, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £32.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £20.02.

The tools of the trade - expertly-designed, this special roller works to stimulate your skin for a revitalising massage that's delicate enough for every day. Simply roll it over your skin in gentle motions and sit back as the built-in stones help to calm and refresh its look and feel, working to leave your complexion with a youthful appearance and a more even tone. What's more, its relaxing rhythmic motion is ideal for helping you unwind after a long day, so it's perfect for using in your night time routine.

Neat and sleek - this facial massager's clever design is ideal for slotting in your travel bag or even a handbag, with no bulky rollers in sight! It's smart upright design also allows you to relax your arm while you're using it, so you can use it effortlessly whenever you fancy upping your skincare game!

Take it with you - there's a travel pouch included to keep your roller dust-free, making it even easier to take it with you while you're on the go.

Contains:

• 1 x Uplift Facial Beauty Massage Roller (l x w x d): 185mm x 20mm x 20mm
  • 1 x travel pouch
  • User guide
All measurements are approximate

Picture 3 reminds me of the ones in ads in the back of women’s magazines and Sunday supplements when I was a teenager. Ads for “neck massagers”, demonstrated by a serenely smiling woman applying the battery-operated, 9 inch long, round-ended, ribbed, cream coloured plastic beast to her neck. Not that I studied them much! Apparently, they made a loud buzzing noise in use. A friend told me.

I’ve just caught the very start of the 9pm launch.
Nurse Jamie has flown over for the occasion and the sight of her gormless, toothy grin combined with Alex’s strident bellowing has magically caused the telly to go off and it’s staying off.
“Hey, Google, turn on talkSport radio”………..

Last edited:
Bahahahaha I actually googled this to see if you were telling the truth.It exists! It’s called ‘Love Betty for Hair Down There’ !!!! I think that’s what Melissa must have in her ‘style’ on the Marla Wynn hour right now 😂😂😂
I’ve only just seen your reply to mine ! How very dare you doubt my word ! Would I make up a story about pubic hair dye ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re Melissa - not sure if Betty’s can produce stripes 😱

I bought something like that in Ann Summers years ago.

I’ve just caught the very start of the 9pm launch.
Nurse Jamie has flown over for the occasion and the sight of her gormless, toothy grin combined with Alex’s strident bellowing has magically caused the telly to go off and it’s staying off.
“Hey, Google, turn on talkSport radio”………..
I saw a bit of the launch too. I was quite surprised by Nurse Jamie. She reminded me a bit of Katie Price for some reason! Not for the obvious, but imagine if KP were selling on TV and couldn’t be rude. There seemed to be a disconnect between ‘Nurse‘ and the presenting style.

I’ve only just seen your reply to mine ! How very dare you doubt my word ! Would I make up a story about pubic hair dye ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re Melissa - not sure if Betty’s can produce stripes 😱

I bought something like that in Ann Summers years ago.
Hahaha that seems so long ago: btw Betty’s is still out of stock!!!! 😂

Hahaha that seems so long ago: btw Betty’s is still out of stock!!!! 😂
And then there was the pelvic floor strengthening gadget. The guest described very subtly how to insert it and how it worked.

Wish I’d taken more notice, would have saved myself a fortune in Tena Ladies.

Latest posts

Back