oh no! Fashion Day means ...Glen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

susygrace

Registered Shopper
Was looking forward to fashion day until I realised... Glen will most likely be on. Cant watch it now. I would be far too busy being annoyed about him to concentrate on the clothes.
such a shame.

Was looking forward to fashion day until I realised... Glen will most likely be on. Cant watch it now. I would be far too busy being annoyed about him to concentrate on the clothes.
such a shame.

What? And miss his lovely red shoes or birkis?:rock::rock:

Oooh - a whole day of Glen! Will be able to lay off the sleeping tablets for a day, then...

After the previews from Mrs James and her fashionista friends fashion day will be compulsive viewing just to hear what the Great Glen comes up with on how & when to wear such faaaaaab items!!
My credit card will have to under lock & key.

After the previews from Mrs James and her fashionista friends fashion day will be compulsive viewing just to hear what the Great Glen comes up with on how & when to wear such faaaaaab items!!
My credit card will have to under lock & key.

he's gonna have to come up with some super new superlatives for that lot eh? :wink:

He did say he was going to Cornwall for a fortnight. Too much to hope that was only a week ago, I suppose? Having said which it seems a bit of a dull fashion day even by QVC standards. I'll probably only be bothering with the Skechers hours. Like Lulu Guinness but cannot possibly afford them! And Nina Leonard, Bob Mackie and Storybook Knits don't really float my boat ...

Yep! he'll have to earn his money! Do we have any body language experts so we get the truth about how he feels?

One of the main reasons I loath the fact that this man is being paid by QVC... Is that I once read on here, that he goes into is local pub and takes the P**S out of everything he raves about on air. Hypocrite!!

We don't need a body language expert...He admits it's all rubbish!!

I am quite tempted to watch just to see how he manages to describe some of the atrocities Mrs J has spoilt us with . That top with the Edwardian woman on the front is the stuff of nightmares and as for the animal print vomit inducing garment, well there should be a law against it!!

I am quite tempted to watch just to see how he manages to describe some of the atrocities Mrs J has spoilt us with . That top with the Edwardian woman on the front is the stuff of nightmares and as for the animal print vomit inducing garment, well there should be a law against it!!

i've emailed him some descriptive phrases lest he should 'run dry' :giggle:

One of the main reasons I loath the fact that this man is being paid by QVC... Is that I once read on here, that he goes into is local pub and takes the P**S out of everything he raves about on air. Hypocrite!!

We don't need a body language expert...He admits it's all rubbish!!

If he doesn't believe in the product, he shouldn't be doing the job. Problem is that he speaks so much sh!t, that no self-respecting fashion house would employ him.

Latest posts

Back