Oh no! Mr. City Shorts is on

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:D Glad am not the only one who can't stand this irritating man and the tripe he spouts about city shorts. dressing up dressing down. on trend and his nod to fashion comments. all this froma guy who is firmly stuck in his 80's clothes.. jeans,brogues round neck shirt with a jacket. reminds me of a history teacher.

I am a little astounded, well ok : a lot actually, but I recieved a reply to my email from today and as promised I have cut and pasted it:

Re: Your QVC Customer Query 10233709/lk‏
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: 22 July 2010 22:01:27
To:

Dear M

Thank you for contacting QVC.

We're sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with the presentation from Glen during the show.

Its not the intention of our presenters to cause offence to our customers, and can assure you your feedback has been passed on to the relevant department.

The city shorts Glen was referring to would be shorts in general, not an item we have available at the moment.

If we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes

Lisa
Customer Care team

Please note: they do not stock city shorts!
Obviously they also do not get sarcasm
lol

Last edited:
I also got so fed up with Glen that I complained to QVC. So far the reply was that they would pass it on to QVC in London.

Glen might be a really nice fellow, but as far as fashion goes, he is just awful.

Just offf now to dress up my city shorts with a little white t!!

A few weeks ago I was at my mom's house celebrating my sister's birthday and the irritating one popped up on screen and my mom said something to my other half about him and then I realised she was mistaking Glen Campbell for Craig Rowe.

Or would that be the other way round! Too many mornings of waking at 6 in the mornings.

Thanks for posting the reply star234.

I wil do the same when I get a reply, if I do.

The fact they said they dont stock those type of shorts is what our point is...Nobody stocks these shorts. They were in fashion in the summer of 1998 for two minutes.

i saw some garments I assumed to be the legendery "city shorts" in the M and S sale in town today, they were looking very folorn and unloved as all the bargain hunters shunned them. Oh I bought a bra, a silk scarf i had had my eye on for ages and a top. How I resisted the city shorts I will never know !!!!

Latest posts

Back