Oh the Possibilities.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
I couldn't find the other thread. Did anybody try this range?

I have just bought two 525ml bottles of ultra rich shower gel, shampoo and bubble bath in Home Bargains for 89p each!! The similarities to Philosophy is dumbfounding - how do they get away with it?! They also had the raspberry handcream in a large tube for the same price.

Anyway, am more than happy to try my Peppermint Ice Cream and Raspberry Pavlova for 89p :D

They're cheaper than the supermarket brand shower gels I buy for hubby, so I may even return to stock up as he loved Philosophy. If he could be normal and use a sensible amount of any handwash/showergel instead of pouring like there was no tomorrow I'd be more than happy to share my presteegus stash with him! But until he learns his lesson....Possibility will do! :p

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I've seen this in my local "cheap" shop too. Had a quick sniff at some of them and the scents are not at all bad are they? The mint one and lemon in particular were lovely, think they were charging £1 each though at my shop (rip off :wink: ). I might treat myself next time I'm up there...

ooh, I think this is the one I've got the handcream in, Raspberry & something - smells gorgeous and cost 97p in Savers!

Latest posts

Back