Ojon Tawaka Rejuvenating Cream?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Ojon Tawaka Rejuvenating Cream Home & Away (item no.226908) - anybody tried this? Apparently you can use it on your hair, your body, even as a moisturiser for your face!
What about the chocolatey smell, said to be quite strong? Would this be a similar smell to Clientele's Sheer Warmth maybe as that's very chocolatey I always think?

I loooove the Ojon Tawaka rejuvenating cream (I adore the tawaka range anyway)
I got a jar of this cream 2 yrs ago and stocked up on it as i feared it would be discontinued. But luckily they are keeping it
It is so versatile: I use it on my face and body. I normally use it after applying a serum, and it makes a great base to apply your make up, as it acts a bit as a primer too. Great to take on hols, as you can use it day/night
Even on no make up days, I use it as a moisturizer on my face and my face is well hydrated and soft. I love it as it contains pure natural products. You only need a little, so te tube/jar lasts a long time
I use it on my body too, and again great results
Indeed it smells a bit chocolaty, but less strong as the restorative treatment. The smell fades quickly, and tbh I really like the scent. (as doesm OH)
I would never be without this product!!

I haven't tried that one, but I have tried the restorative treatment & it did nothing at all for my hair & I hated the smell of it ... :12:

Tia - I guess it doesn't leave your face all greasy & sticky feeling (as I imagined it might!) then as you are such a fan! Hhmm, interesting! :33:

Shop Til I Drop - Ojon seem to get very mixed reviews but this one product seemed to be loved by all, a straight 5 stars! :11:

Tia - I guess it doesn't leave your face all greasy & sticky feeling (as I imagined it might!) then as you are such a fan! Hhmm, interesting! :33:

Shop Til I Drop - Ojon seem to get very mixed reviews but this one product seemed to be loved by all, a straight 5 stars! :11:

Maybe worth a try then??

I tried googling the ingredients list & if the one I saw was correct & complete, certainly didn't seem to contain any 'nasty surprises' so I guess the worst is could do was have no effect! lol

I should maybe take the advice of Beauty Junkie's little 'un then as they are not usually slow to tell you if something pongs or not & if he liked the fragrance.....! ;)

I mix it with the restorative treatment - makes your hair lovely, shiny and soft. I also use it on my feet - again lovely.

I wasn't so keen as a face moisturiser.

Caught the end of Dennis saying new things coming soon, did he mention any TSV'S?

Said they would be back in May - around second week I think. I bet that will be a TSV day.

If you look on the QVC US website there are loads of things that Ojon do not bring here.

It could be the Tunu cleanser and conditioner, but it has very mixed reviews.

Love it! the smell is gorgeous - very comforting. I first bought it in the jar but then they stopped that. Wish I had kept the empty jar so I could decant it - ended up using a small lock'n'lock as I found the tube awkward to use.

The jar is back on QVC now - have a search on the website.

I have mixed feelings about this. I like the smell and love the non stickiness of the cream and even had good results from using it on my face for a few weeks. Unfortunately, it randomly started to really sting my face so I had to stop using it.

Still a nice (if rather pricey) bodycream though.

I bought 3 jars of this when it first came out and still have loads left! I mix it with the Ojon restorative treatment prior to washing my hair and also use it as a finishing cream on my hair when I have the frizzes. It also makes a great footcream. My nails are shot at the moment so I'm going to try rubbing it into my nails and see if it makes any difference.

I love the smell, but then I am a chocoholic! lol

The jar is back on QVC now - have a search on the website.

I have mixed feelings about this. I like the smell and love the non stickiness of the cream and even had good results from using it on my face for a few weeks. Unfortunately, it randomly started to really sting my face so I had to stop using it.

Still a nice (if rather pricey) bodycream though.

It stung my face a bit too. I love it mixed with the hair restorative treatment and it makes a great foot cream. I have a big tube and I'll use what I have but I won't buy again.

Along with my Microplane (and my once-every-six-month J. Pickles ointment treatment), this is the ONLY stuff that works to keep my feet soft. It also makes a great overnight facial. I can only use it when hubby's nights as he moans his butt off about the smell (he can tell when I've used it when he comes in in the morning!). It makes a pretty good moisturising primer, too, as it stops the oilies, leaves a smooth surface for m/u and still hydrates.

Everyone seem to love the smell of the Ojon Tawaka Rejuvenating Cream !
I think I tried it about a year ago in a Try-me kit (with shampoo and conditioner) and I had to send it back because of the smell.

I LOVE chocolate and could smell some chocolate in the cream, which was good for me.
But my nose was hurting because of the VERY strong perfumy smell which was added to the slight chocolatey smell.

Has anyone noticed a strong fragrance (like true perfume) added to the chocolate smell ?

Well, having read all the replies, I think I will definitely be trying this! Seems like a fun thing to experiment with & I rather like the idea of 'chocolatey feet'!
I don't think the smell will bother me as I like the smell of most of the Clientele stuff & as I said before, the Sheer Warmth is very chocolatey in smell & I quite like that! (Actually, I like it a lot & always have a good sniff of the contents of the pot before applying it! lol)

Well, having read all the replies, I think I will definitely be trying this! Seems like a fun thing to experiment with & I rather like the idea of 'chocolatey feet'!
I don't think the smell will bother me as I like the smell of most of the Clientele stuff & as I said before, the Sheer Warmth is very chocolatey in smell & I quite like that! (Actually, I like it a lot & always have a good sniff of the contents of the pot before applying it! lol)

Hi, Kitten with claws !

Have you already ordered/received it ?

What do you think of the smell ?

Hi Flora - I haven't ordered it yet & it's now on waitlist, dagnabbit!
I got a bit distracted by:
A camera (OH & DD love it!)
Some earphones (eldest DD loves them!)
Smashbox Halo (I love it to bits, it is my new bestest friend! lol)
Markon shoes (undecided, don't think I even like them, never mind love them, steeling myself to lose about 8 ruddy quid in postage in total to return the wretched things!)

Hhmm, oh & yesterday spent 60 quid on Gatineau, will probably have to wait for this to come round again now! Or maybe order it on waitlist as I still want to try it......! Just not desperate for it if you know what I mean, more of a 'something to play with' kind of purchase!
Oh carp, I want it now! :54:

Hi Flora - I haven't ordered it yet & it's now on waitlist, dagnabbit!
I got a bit distracted by:
A camera (OH & DD love it!)
Some earphones (eldest DD loves them!)
Smashbox Halo (I love it to bits, it is my new bestest friend! lol)
Markon shoes (undecided, don't think I even like them, never mind love them, steeling myself to lose about 8 ruddy quid in postage in total to return the wretched things!)

Hhmm, oh & yesterday spent 60 quid on Gatineau, will probably have to wait for this to come round again now! Or maybe order it on waitlist as I still want to try it......! Just not desperate for it if you know what I mean, more of a 'something to play with' kind of purchase!
Oh carp, I want it now! :54:

Hi, Kitten with claws !

Don't be sad !
Looks like you've been very spoilt !

You'll just have to wait and play with all your little presents...

Latest posts

Back