Ojon Tawaka Rejuvenating Cream?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It sounds a lot Flora but it was only 'cos there were several things I wanted all in one week, often I can go for months & not order anything at all, as there's just nothing I want! I suppose that's the same for a lot of people on here? :)

It sounds a lot Flora but it was only 'cos there were several things I wanted all in one week, often I can go for months & not order anything at all, as there's just nothing I want! I suppose that's the same for a lot of people on here? :)

Yes, that's exactly how I am!! I've been very good recently :21:

You're right. Sometimes everything interesting comes at the same time on QVC !

Ojon Tawaka Rejuvenating Cream

Hi Flora - I haven't ordered it yet & it's now on waitlist, dagnabbit!
I got a bit distracted by:
A camera (OH & DD love it!)
Some earphones (eldest DD loves them!)
Smashbox Halo (I love it to bits, it is my new bestest friend! lol)
Markon shoes (undecided, don't think I even like them, never mind love them, steeling myself to lose about 8 ruddy quid in postage in total to return the wretched things!)

Hhmm, oh & yesterday spent 60 quid on Gatineau, will probably have to wait for this to come round again now! Or maybe order it on waitlist as I still want to try it......! Just not desperate for it if you know what I mean, more of a 'something to play with' kind of purchase!
Oh carp, I want it now! :54:

I think I saw this in the sale items on JustBeautyDirect. It was certainly an Ojon Rejuvenating Cream anyway

I bought a big jar of this. Liked it a lot, but forgot to use it for a while, and when I opened the jar it had gone mouldy. I actually scraped the mould off (well, it was expensive) but found that it came back.

I suppose it's because it's natural, with no preservatives, but it was an awful waste. I had to chuck it out in
the end.

#25 Satis - I'll bear that in mind......if I ever get round to ordering it, though I suppose me having to chuck something out because it had gone mouldy would make a refreshing change from me chucking something out because I've now decided I don't like it or it doesn't work (or both!) & is typically 1 or 2 days out of the 30 day mbg period! *sigh*

I would really like to know this :

Does the Tawaka Rejuvenating Cream smell only like Chocolate or does it have a woman's perfume smell added to it ?

Has its smell changed since it was launched ?

Latest posts

Back