Ojon TSV - 02/05/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Talking of Ojon, I vaguely remember reading about a colour enhancing treatment cream/gel that you put on as a finishing product but can't seem to find any reference to it. Couldn't find it on QVC US either. Found one on US Ebay. Does anyone else remember this product? I think it came in clear, blonde, red and brown.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info Sazza :clapping:

Wont be buying this one, dont like the thickening shampoo and still have the pre treatment from a previous TSV

I'm safe from temptation - the last thing I need is for my hair to get any thicker, it's like a hairy football helmut already :grin:

I will go for it, since using ojon the patch of eczema on the back of my neck has cleared up and its been there for about 10 years.

Not for me either. Just noticed one of the products is hair spray. Well iv'e got very short hair so no need for spray. As for the shampoo and conditioner iv'e 3 of each in my stockpile so money saved all round. My cupboards look like an overspill for qvc warehouse running out of places to put things now.

Not for me either. Just noticed one of the products is hair spray. Well iv'e got very short hair so no need for spray. As for the shampoo and conditioner iv'e 3 of each in my stockpile so money saved all round. My cupboards look like an overspill for qvc warehouse running out of places to put things now.

The last ojon harspray I got from QVC the applicator broke, so I cannot use it. Wouldn't buy it again!

Latest posts

Back