Ojon TSV - 02/05/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the info Sazza :clapping:

Wont be buying this one, dont like the thickening shampoo and still have the pre treatment from a previous TSV

I won't be buying it either. I still have some of the pre-shampoo treatment and a can of spray that I don't use\doesn't work. I am just finshing the hydrating shampoo and conditioner but won't buy it again as it gave me (and my husband) a spotty forehead.

not for me the last thing i need is more volume!
here is the price from customer services, expensive!

I have checked item 229698 - Ojon 4 Piece Volume Collection and can confirm the QVC price is £54.50.

There is currently no TSV price available for this item, as it is not the Today's Special value.

not the tsv what is

God its not like sazza to get any thing wrong ,if this is not the tsv what is then

bought this last time the thickener is not for me my hair is thick enough as it is.... I dont need more help !!

Ojon 4 Piece Extreme Volume Ritual.
Today's Special Value Price £45.00
QVC Price £54.50
Item Number 229698
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Give limp and lifeless hair a boost in the right direction with Ojon's full-size haircare collection. The set includes everything you need to achieve healthy-looking locks full of volume. Pre-cleanse your hair with Restorative Pre-Cleansing Treatment to instantly revitalise dry or damaged hair and follow with the best-selling Volumising and Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner. Ideal for fine, flyaway hair, both help to give hair volume, body and manageability. Finish off your hairstyle and keep it in place with the brand-new Extreme Hold Hairspray.

Contains:

•Hydrating Thickening Shampoo (474ml)
•Hydrating Thickening Conditioner (474ml)
•Restorative Pre-Cleansing Treatment (250ml)
•Extreme Hold hairspray (300ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229698

What a ridiculous price for something that you wash down the plug hole!

I can and do get shampoo & conditioner for the price of the P & P "down the high street"...

I don't have MUG tattoo'd on my forehead!

I can and do get shampoo & conditioner for the price of the P & P "down the high street"...

Nothing wrong with Adsa/Boots/ Tesco's own! :cheeky:

I do agree with you as much as i like my expensive shampoos and shower gels etc the amount of shampoo i use on my hair (yeah you only need a 10p size amount my foot) my husband goes ballistic when he realises how much iv spent on shampoos that end up in the drain :thinking::thinking:

Did anyone see the end of the Ojon show with Ali Y? She was doing her usual bossy boots routine, at one point she was hitting Denis for some reason...:cheeky: didn't have the sound on so didn't find out why - but right at the end of the show the guy who styles the hair (is it Denis' brother in law?) came on and to get her back backcombed AY's hair so it stood on end. She wasn't impressed :emo: and demanded he come back and flatten it down...next shot, she had her paddle brush and was frantically brushing it flat bless her:tongue::cheeky::thinking::drunk:

Cavegirl AY said "whilst you are in the shower shaving your BITS" Dennis did not hear it that way, thought she said t..s!!!! He then got slapped really hard. He obviously is not aware that AY does not make mistakes!!!LOL. Did you like her new hair style?

I didn't watch any of the shows because despite the fact that I have very thick and healthy hair I know I would have bought the TSV for some inexplicable reason.

I have to say I am shocked at how expensive that TSV was. Usually the Ojon TSVs are less than £30 (plus p&p) what on earth is going on? If Ojon is going to be silly prices from now on then I'm glad I'm using the a'kin shampoo, that's only £13.99 for half a litre. I may even venture into the supermarket to check out their prices.

i wish that they did a hydrating kit with litre size shampoos the same time as the thickenig range!

I really, really wanted this TSV but my money wouldn't stretch to it this month. I was particularly interested in the new hairspray.

Hope all you lucky people who got it enjoy it.:mysmilie_3:

I really, really wanted this TSV but my money wouldn't stretch to it this month. I was particularly interested in the new hairspray.

Hope all you lucky people who got it enjoy it.:mysmilie_3:

Have PM'd you :sun:

Used my new Ojon pre treatment and then the thickening shampoo /conditioner very pleased seems to suit well.

Only now I have a spare 250ml set of the hydrating shampoo/conditioner if anyones interested make me an offer.

:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back