Ojon TSV - 02/05/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived on Saturday, was really excited to try the pre-treatment, only to open the box and find out it wasn't bliddy well in there! Ojon are apparently sending me one out.

So glad i bought this, despite the price. I have chin length fine hair that has NO volume to it at all!
The pre-cleansing treatment is GORGEOUS!! Shampoo n conditioner will last me at least 1yr as I only need size of a 20p!! When hair is dried and styled it has LOADS of volume n lift and that's before I use the hairspray. That is so light and smells scrummy!
Will defo be buying Ojon again!!
Sam xx

I love it too. Was a bit dubious about a pre cleansing treatment, but it's excellent. Love the shampoo and conditioner too. Really fresh smelling. Hair feels the best it's felt for ages, which is surprising, considering it's just been coloured.

The bottle design for the shampoo and conditioner needs to change though. The lid broke on the shampoo the 2nd time I used it. More importantly though, the bottles are hard and unsqueezable and because the products are so thick, it makes it almost impossible to squeeze out, especially with wet hands. So many comments about this on the reviews too, so I hope Ojon take note.

I have mine stood upside down on my bathroom window sill. Makes it easier to squeeze
out. Considering transfering into an old loccitane handwash container with the pump!!

Latest posts

Back