Just had an email from Ojon.

TSV details as follows (not sure what the price is) :-

Ojon - Hydrate, Restore & Repair 4 Piece Collection

85ml - Restorative Leave-in Treatment
100ml - Restorative Hair Treatment
250ml - Ultra Hydrating Shampoo
250ml - Ultra Hydrating Conditioner

Looks good but seems another set with fewer items:34:

And I wonder if the new "We have'nt got as many as we would have liked" phrase will be used again.:33:

ojon tsv

Just ordered re q cut price for 2 with postage is £61.49 so working out approx £30.75 each with the postageso not a expensive 1 this timebut only 4 items in it ,my daughter loves ojon xx

Could be less than £29

Nobody knows haircare like Mother Nature and living proof comes from the Ojon tree in Central America.

Our 'Get Gorgeous' event brings you the Ojon 4-piece Hydrate & Restore Collection, so you can get gorgeous hair too. This rejuvenating kit is our Today's Special Value on Saturday 16th May.

Environmentally responsible Ojon oil (cultivated by hand by the Miskito tribe) deeply nourishes by hydrating dry hair - leaving it sleek, soft and shiny. Best of all, Ojon never leaves hair feeling heavy. Brilliant sheen and more manageable hair are what Ojon is all about.

With 4 full-size treatments and the exciting launch of a new creation, this Todays Special Value is outstanding value costing less than one of these bestsellers alone.

Dry, limp, damaged or coarse hair? Ojon's Hydrate & Restore Collection is nature's answer - so come and get yours to get gorgeous, on Saturday 16th May at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 8pm and 11pm.

Hmmm, not sure about this one. I don't need any more restore treatment, but I'll never say to a stock pile! I'm using the tawaka shampoo and conditioner just now, I'm getting the best results ever with this. Also, I've got some ultra hydrating in my stockpile so this will be totally excess. I like the look of the new product though, I wonder if it will be available as a separate item, or will I have to wait months to get it on its own?

I absoultely 100% adore Tawaka but I won't buy because QVC still have Basso on their books. Real shame as I can't see Tawaka at John Lewis. If only they'd stock it elswhere!

Would anyone want my shampoo/conditioner as I already have the litre sizes ?

Nobody knows haircare like Mother Nature and living proof comes from the Ojon tree in Central America.

Our 'Get Gorgeous' event brings you the Ojon 4-piece Hydrate & Restore Collection, so you can get gorgeous hair too. This rejuvenating kit is our Today's Special Value on Saturday 16th May.

Environmentally responsible Ojon oil (cultivated by hand by the Miskito tribe) deeply nourishes by hydrating dry hair - leaving it sleek, soft and shiny. Best of all, Ojon never leaves hair feeling heavy. Brilliant sheen and more manageable hair are what Ojon is all about.

With 4 full-size treatments and the exciting launch of a new creation, this Todays Special Value is outstanding value costing less than one of these bestsellers alone.

Dry, limp, damaged or coarse hair? Ojon's Hydrate & Restore Collection is nature's answer - so come and get yours to get gorgeous, on Saturday 16th May at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 8pm and 11pm.

I am thick, but some of this doesn't add up to me. This says "4 Piece Hydrate & Restore Collection" and then it says "4 full-size treatments AND the exciting launch of a new creation". I also don't think that 85ml of the spray is full size, if it's the same product as before it was 300ml. Is Restorative leave-in teatment the spray that was in the last TSV? :34:

Ojon 4 Piece Hydrate & Restore Collection
Item Number: 228012
QVC Price £33.00
Today's Special Value Price £27.41
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Experience the difference that Ojon's brand new Restorative Leave In Treatment (85ml) can make to your hair with this fantastic four-piece Hydrate and Restore collection. The set also features a full-size Restorative Hair Treatment (100ml), one of Ojon's best-selling products, as well as Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Ultra Hydrating Conditioner (both 250ml). This great-value collection will keep your hair looking lustrous, shiny and silky, and feeling touchably soft. The set is suitable for all hair types and particularly good for dry and damaged hair.

Why can't they have a permanent stock item as a tsv? I would certainly buy the litre size shampoo and conditioner.

Why can't they have a permanent stock item as a tsv? I would certainly buy the litre size shampoo and conditioner.

Yep i agree who knows, they should offer more auto deliveries. they never have it on anything i want!

Im not buying this although id like to try the restorative spray i may purchase from ebay but im buying the next liz earle tsv and the july on and the loccitane one (i think!)

So, is this good value? I have short hair, I don't need to use conditioner and can normally get away with any old rubbish from Asda on my hair but my daughter is into hair products. She has madly curly hair (if anyone from NIreland is reading this she is King Billy's double and I'm awaiting the horse calling on the Twelfth ;)) and I wonder if thiis would tame and condition. Obviously, AY is raving, but what about the rest of you?

Thanks BJ. My daughter spends loads on hair products so I'm thinking I should slowly release this TSV to her and 'sell' her the items piece by piece as she needs them and perhaps make a profit. ;)

I have to use straighteners as my hair is thick and frizzy. Does Ojon do away with the need for them?

No I think you would still need to straighten but your hair would be in good condition when it was straightened.

Thanks BJ. My daughter spends loads on hair products so I'm thinking I should slowly release this TSV to her and 'sell' her the items piece by piece as she needs them and perhaps make a profit. ;)

That sounds like a good idea Calvin.:LOL :goldstar

Latest posts

Back