Ojon TSV on Saturday 16/05/2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My two SBC TSV's arrived last Friday (along with another item), on the one day in a million when OH was home before me! :11::54:

I know, i got the Smashbox TSV last week and also ordered something off JBD and he was in when both came!!

Need to hide this one LOL

Kel x

Just got home from work and mine has come!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly it came when i was out!! Booooooo...so will have to wait another day then i can pick it up from the post office!

I'm so impressed with this kit! I thought the ultra hydrating conditioner may be too heavy for my fine hair but it's perfect and it smells lovely - faintly reminiscent of Revlon Flex! I really like the new leave in treatment as well. hair is lovely and shiny and full of bounce today. A winner!! Should have got more than 1.

Hmmm...mine arrived the other day. I've used Ojon shampoo and conditioner for a few years. I tried the new leave in treatment with my existing Ojon shampoo (nourishing) and my scalp is itchy. Not madly so, but itchy. Anyone else have this happen?

Hmmm...mine arrived the other day. I've used Ojon shampoo and conditioner for a few years. I tried the new leave in treatment with my existing Ojon shampoo (nourishing) and my scalp is itchy. Not madly so, but itchy. Anyone else have this happen?

The first time I tried the leave in conditioner I was impressed.
Now I am not so sure..my hair feels like it has a film over it somehow and is not as shiny as usual and yes,I have a slight itch on my scalp!:20:

My hair feels great. It's normally thick with a curl and frizzy so I straighten it every day, but after using the 4 pieces in the set it's shiny, bouncy and best of all I hardly had to use the straighteners at all. I'm going to try letting it dry naturally tomorrow, that should bring out the curl and hopefully no frizz. Really like the smell.

Mine arrived yesterday - have used all four product and think they are all really good. There is no "miracle product" in here for me, but my hair is definitely in better condition already, and it doesn't make my hair SO soft that I can't style it (I have very fine hair and this often happens with hair products. I was very sceptical of the leave in treatment and thought it would weigh my hair down, but this has not been the case. Overall I am very pleased so far, and have no itchiness of any type.

Mine arrived yesterday and it's so lovely to have real shampoo and conditioner again. I tried out all 4 steps today and I am really pleased.

I got this as I didn't think the P&P was as bad as some TSVs! I'm loving the new leave in conditioner I found I needed to use the straighteners less, and it's lovely to have the others back in the bathroom not used for a while as I've been on Aveda.

I tried the new leave in this morning and I'm having a happy hair day! I don't have frizzy hair, but the ends sometimes go fluffy, especially on days like today when I've not blow dried my hair properly (partly to be gentle to my hair and partly to get a long lie, lol!) and this seems to have prevented that without making my hair lank. Liking lots!

I have fine hair and i thought i would give this a go,tried all 3 steps yesterday and too be honest my hair looks no different to if i used a cheap 99p shampoo,but today my hair is so greasy at the roots,think i will send it back

Hmmmmmm am not *that* impressed either!

Was dying to get it after the rave reviews, but dont think its owt special, nothing different that my other shampoos do!

Getting me barnet coloured next week so will see if its any different after that!

Kel wanders off wondering if she's washing her hair wrong?!?!?!??! LOL

Kel xx

I tried the new leave in this morning and I'm having a happy hair day! I don't have frizzy hair, but the ends sometimes go fluffy, especially on days like today when I've not blow dried my hair properly (partly to be gentle to my hair and partly to get a long lie, lol!) and this seems to have prevented that without making my hair lank. Liking lots!

I really like the treatment too, although Denis said it would stop frizzing in wet weather and heat. It was piddling down here this AM and my hair ended up a bit frizzy (and I was under a brolly) so that wasn't great :33: Will have to see how it holds up in the mediterrean heat in the summer (humidity often turns my poker straight hair into a frizz ball!).

Latest posts

Back