OPI infinite shine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamonds

Registered Shopper
Has anyone used this system .Is it any better than the gel .Also I was looking at the " you sustain me " shade .where can I buy it if I decide to give this a try .Think it's the fall color .Thanks .

I find the base and top coat are fine but the colours chip. You can sandwich any other make between and that works fine. The holy grail for me is Microcell which I got on eBay and has improved my nails beyond imagination and you can sandwich colours or use theirs and they last far longer. Hope this helps diamonds.

I have a couple of the colours and really like them, I don't use the whole system as I use clear gel coat on my nails first, then over paint with regular polish. My sister uses the whole system and finds it lasts a lot lot longer than her normal manicure.
I bought my colours off an eBay seller they vary between £8.49 and £8.99 a bottle, free p and p and fast delivery.

I don't think it's any better than using the regular OPI products and applying Nail Envy every second day. I put the tangerine type shade on my toes and a month later it was stlll on but left a nasty discolouration on my toe nails. I've gone back to using the regular OPI products.

Latest posts

Back