Perricone TSV 26/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perricone 3 Piece Collection TSV 26/01/22

118ml Face Finishing & Firming Moisturiser RRP £118 + post (as 59ml is £59)
59ml Cold Plasma + Serum Concentrate RRP £258 + post (as 30ml is £129)
30ml Cold Plasma + Eye Cream RRP £160 + post (as 15ml is £80)

Total RRP £536 + post

Attachments

• Perricone TSV 1.jpg
    Perricone TSV 1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Perricone TSV 2.jpg
    Perricone TSV 2.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 65
Intersted to hear that the eye cream is firming, mine could do with it. I just ordered a jar on eBay as a trial. It is an overpriced range to my thinking but a good eye cream is something I am after. I used to like Liz Earle Superskin but I think they changed that along with so many other previously lovely products. LE can whistle dixie now, won't be back.

Perricone Supersize Skincare Trio
Item Number: 246322
QVC Price £310.00
Todays Special Value Price £145.00
P&P £0.00

Supersize your science-based skincare stash with this three-piece edit from Perricone. It's the formulas you know and love - Face Finishing Firming Moisturiser, Cold Plasma Plus+ Face and Cold Plasma Plus + Eye - but in beautifully big sizes. Not only will you be working towards a complexion that looks more youthful and full of life, you'll have plenty to keep you stocked up!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Perricone Supersize Skincare Trio from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £310, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £145, plus P&P, you’re saving £165.
Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle visible signs of ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this collection is for you.
Bigger is better - this collection boats not one, not two, but three super-sized products for you to restock your shelves with! You'll receive a moisturiser plus a serum and eye cream from the lauded Cold Plasma Plus+ range, all in large sizes to keep you going.
Contains:

• 1 x Face Finishing Firming Moisturiser (118ml; supersize) - a lightweight, deeply hydrating moisturiser that boasts a gel-like cream texture that melts effortlessly into the skin, and is designed to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections. Rich in antioxidants, plus alpha lipoic acid, DMAE and vitamin C ester
  • 1 x Cold Plasma Plus+ Face (59ml; supersize) - a lightweight, fast-absorbing advanced serum concentrate designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skin tone, while promoting the look of smoother, supple skin. Enriched with copper tripeptides and vitamin C ester, plus omegas 3, 6 and 9
  • 1 x Cold Plasma Plus+ Eye (30ml; supersize) - a silky cream formula that targets the signs of ageing by helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and crow's feet, giving the appearance of brighter, smoother skin around the eyes. Infused with omegas 3, 6 and 9, plus copper tripeptides and vitamin C ester
How to use:
Face Finishing Firming Moisturiser:
  • Apply a pearl-sized amount every morning and night
  • Apply to cleansed skin in gentle, circular, upward motions
  • Wear alone or under foundation
Cold Plasma+ Face:
  • Gently massage a pearl-sized amount onto your cleansed face with your fingertips
  • Allow to sink into your skin
Cold Plasma+ Eye:
  • Gently tap a pearl-sized amount of product into the eye contour area with your ring finger
  • Use morning and evening to achieve optimal results

ml for ml

118ml Face Finishing & Firming Moisturiser RRP £118 (as 59ml is £59) cost £31.92
59ml Cold Plasma + Serum Concentrate RRP £258 (as 30ml is £129) cost £69,80
30ml Cold Plasma + Eye Cream RRP £160 (as 15ml is £80) cost £43.28

Total RRP £536 cost £145
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I know Lulu gets a lot of stick for having work done while promoting a skin care range, but at least she still looks ****** good.
I'm sorry, but every time I see Kara her face looks more waxy and more immobile than the time before.
I hadn’t seen a Perricone show for years till last night. Is this the same woman presenting? It looked like her but she seems to have changed or, as per comments, to have been changed. She could hardly move her mouth. Lulu does look better in that respect, you’re right.

Beauty therapist and regular Prai guest Fiona, pops up as model for the brand who apparently is also a Perricone user.

Maybe I should book an appointment with Specsavers, because on the before and after photos, I can’t see much difference at all. I’d expect far better results from such an expensive brand.

Attachments

• AAB84AD1-028E-444D-8CAB-476B17170E12.jpeg
    AAB84AD1-028E-444D-8CAB-476B17170E12.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 59
  • 963D1B40-64A2-4C44-8EF1-91B6615715FA.jpeg
    963D1B40-64A2-4C44-8EF1-91B6615715FA.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 57
I've never used Perricone, and have never wanted to.
Regarding the BA for this and some other brands :censored: they do not inspire me to ever want to.

I've looked at the assistants on all the various beauty counters in department stores, not the young ones who started there 5 minutes ago, but the long time staff on those counters.
Do they use the brand themselves I wonder? discounts, allocations etc. does their skin look good? and so on. Does anyone here do this sort of scrutinising? or is it just me🤭

I've never used Perricone, and have never wanted to.
Regarding the BA for this and some other brands :censored: they do not inspire me to ever want to.

I've looked at the assistants on all the various beauty counters in department stores, not the young ones who started there 5 minutes ago, but the long time staff on those counters.
Do they use the brand themselves I wonder? discounts, allocations etc. does their skin look good? and so on. Does anyone here do this sort of scrutinising? or is it just me🤭
Tbh most have that much make up trowelled on you can't really tell what condition their skin is in.

Absolutely Lemonpop. I do check them out so to speak, trying not to make it obvious lol. The only department store with a big cosmetic counter in Basingstoke was Debenhams, so gone bust. There was one lady called Debbie, she was officially Clinique but bobbed about covering other stations. She is about my age, so mid fifties now and had great skin, not covered in a quarter inch of slap! We used to chat and she whispered that she was a Decleor therapist before she took the job with Debenhams. So I think her skin was down to a combination of good genes, good diet and Decleor products in that order.Some of these sales assistants, brand ambassadors do not have good skin underneath all that make-up and wearing too much is so bad for the skin anyway as it can't breathe.

Absolutely Lemonpop. I do check them out so to speak, trying not to make it obvious lol. The only department store with a big cosmetic counter in Basingstoke was Debenhams, so gone bust. There was one lady called Debbie, she was officially Clinique but bobbed about covering other stations. She is about my age, so mid fifties now and had great skin, not covered in a quarter inch of slap! We used to chat and she whispered that she was a Decleor therapist before she took the job with Debenhams. So I think her skin was down to a combination of good genes, good diet and Decleor products in that order.Some of these sales assistants, brand ambassadors do not have good skin underneath all that make-up and wearing too much is so bad for the skin anyway as it can't breathe.
The only one I ever saw not covered in foundation,highlighter,blusher and bronzer was an assistant on the YSL counter. She was in her late 30's I would think and she looked good. Gave me lots of samples as well,I love the Touche Éclat concealer and foundation and Urban Decay foundation.

Latest posts

Back