Pervy Pete AWOL

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This was on again last night and I have misquoted him. He actually said 'wet buttocks on marble'. Much better :smirk:

Oh my. Has Pervy Pete been sliding his incontinent derriere on Her Maj's floor again?? :puke:

I'm
Better of the 2 channels? I would have to disagree vehemently there, in ONE hour QVC showcase more products that Ideal can do in a week.
Perhaps read the whole message and try and defend the christmas delivery claims Ideal make, along with all the other unsubstantiated claims they make. I am very happy you see them as 'perfect' and you obviously have not had the bad experiences a lot of people on this forum have had, or other consumer forums, however, blaming it all on the Bid presenters is very naive in my opinion, perhaps if it interests you, do a web search for Ideal World CS problems before Pervy Pete and co arrived, I think you may be shocked and be believing the IW hype they pump at you.

However, as long as you are a happy customer, and I am happy to enjoy Pope Pete and the shenanigens as entertainment, then everyone wins :) We are all different which is great, else there would be no need for biscuit assortment packs :)

You're quite in your rights to strongly disagree because you're fully entitled to disagree, so we'll both agree to disagree. I like full hour presentations that IW do on one item, QVC fit in six or seven in one hour so around eight minutes on each item, of those eight minutes five are about money back guarantee and how to order so when I'm parting with my money, I want to know more about the item than three minutes worth allows. Yes I am a happy IW customer, I've had more problems over the years with QVC than I ever have with IW, we don't like PS and you do, and that's ok, but I won't buy when he's on, that's not detrimental to IWs products, just this fools antics, and the fact all he does is ooo and aah so you learn nothing about the product on sale anyway, you like him, we don't, again that's your opinion and you're fully entitled to it. The last thing I'm going to say is, if IW is so bad, how come QVC in the last year alone have poached four of IW products? Shape wear, M Asam, Jason Vale and tried a cruise segment? They say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Last edited:
shopperholic, please have a thought for those of us with sensitive dispositions! The thought of his meat and 2 veg ANYWHERE makes me feel unwell, Our Bet's welcome to it!!!!:mysmilie_19:

I bet Bet wasn't too pleased, meat and two veg belongs in one place only, on a dinner plate

Watched a bit of Sally J a few weeks ago......the voice! Flogging clothes as usual, but the voice (repeating myself now!). "yer, this one, er this one, yer it's the peach, yer, this one's the green". Her voice is one flat, loud, drone, no expression, just a monotone. I look at her and think "how the heck did you ever get the job"? The other thing was, when I saw her on there, she looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards, really scruffy, hair a mess. Her brief absence from our screens did not make my heart grow fonder, I think she's awful, and every so often you get the shriek from her. Does your ears in, so I did the usual and switched over to watch the TV news and a nice, quiet riot.

Knowing Paul Beque got a gig with IW was bad enough, but when the other three were hired, Mike Mason, Peter Simon and Sally Jaxx then I decided I will not buy anything from them, didn't at dodgy Bid, I'm not doing it at IW, I'd even buy from from Howard and that's saying something. I Wouldn't trust these three if they said today is Wednesday. IW have lost all credibility now, sad really because everything else about them is good.

I'm just surprised he can say a long word like "buttocks"! He usually can only say "over 80% gone, the phones have gone mad, just buy it" - only short words are permissible in PP's vocabulary. If he'd said his buttocks were on "the ocean floor" - now you're talking!!!

Oh for goodness sake! Is their no beginning to this mans talent. What gets me is is why are they putting up with this totally unacceptable behaviour, if they think he's funny then they've been locked in a studio for too long. "buttocks on a wet floor"? Do we really need to know what he does in his personal life, got to say that vision will haunt me now. :mysmilie_17:

Pete being trained by a chimp! Love it :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_15: Mind you, the RSPCA might have something to say....about poor Pete's welfare, I mean..Bet the chimps were bored stiff.
Who trained him? chimps?..........mind you that's offensive to chimps I take that back, chimps are intelligent, clever, cute and funny, Pervy Pete is non of these things. Just a shame IW didn't hire a couple of cute chimps in place of BB and PP, I'd have bought a Tefal Multicooker off one.

It seems that this is the "image" they want to create - a barra boy 'Diamond Geezer' who turns unpleasant if anyone answers him back in kind and a wittering nincompoop who thinks he's the poor man's Larry Grayson. Why any channel should want to cultivate this image is beyond me, but IW seem to think it's the way to go.
Thanks H :mysmilie_17: it's quite ironic isn't it using the word "bollocks" when IW haven't got any, if they did they'd never have hired the two liabilities.

It seems that this is the "image" they want to create - a barra boy 'Diamond Geezer' who turns unpleasant if anyone answers him back in kind and a wittering nincompoop who thinks he's the poor man's Larry Grayson. Why any channel should want to cultivate this image is beyond me, but IW seem to think it's the way to go.

I know, he's more camp than Haven, Larry Graysons catchphrase should be adapted to "hey Pervy Pete, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out" (of IW studios when they get fed up of you, and they will)

Pete being trained by a chimp! Love it :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_15: Mind you, the RSPCA might have something to say....about poor Pete's welfare, I mean..Bet the chimps were bored stiff.

I agree, the Ridiculous Shopping Presenters (who are) Crap Association may have something to say about their honorary member boring those poor chimps. :mysmilie_17:

Watched a bit of Sally J a few weeks ago......the voice! Flogging clothes as usual, but the voice (repeating myself now!). "yer, this one, er this one, yer it's the peach, yer, this one's the green". Her voice is one flat, loud, drone, no expression, just a monotone. I look at her and think "how the heck did you ever get the job"? The other thing was, when I saw her on there, she looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards, really scruffy, hair a mess. Her brief absence from our screens did not make my heart grow fonder, I think she's awful, and every so often you get the shriek from her. Does your ears in, so I did the usual and switched over to watch the TV news and a nice, quiet riot.

you will be delighted to know that Sally has done most of her Christmas shopping, just two presents to buy. Wonder if she got them from Ideal World?

you will be delighted to know that Sally has done most of her Christmas shopping, just two presents to buy. Wonder if she got them from Ideal World?

Of course she did! Hoovers all round.

In reality, I doubt it.

Was Perv doing Craft this week as there're some neg comments on FB, sounds like him cos they mention Larry Grayson :mysmilie_17:

I am actually in pain. Peter Simon is on with Mr Sherlock selling Divine Decadence and the Perv is so emotional! I have never heard anything like it! Your man will say, when you waft down the stairs, you smell divine. And I know Peter Sherlock reads this forum, I would never buy a perfume I hadn't tested, even if I could send it back, I simply couldn't be bothered. There are simply too many perfumes out there and I would not be swayed by a "description". Perfume is such a personal thing, and some mega popular perfumes I think are vile!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear:dull: only Saint Peter of Simon could say it when selling a perfume, and I quote................."This fragrance will remind you of the first affair that you had!!!":sweat::wait:

PS everyone 30% of the stock has gone....................yip no worries Saint Peter:mysmilie_50:

Viv de la vida. deeda la vida. 50% GONE...........veeva do do dah. la viva deeda. Me feet are:confused:. 60% GONE,...........veeva. diva. viva. le vida. voododeeda..........JUST BUY!!!!

The product is called VIVA LA DIVA, Only on IW could they have a presenter who cant say 3 simple words in a calm, collected and understandable manner:smirk:

Well that was an hour of crap, wasn't it?

Who's gonna buy a perfume brand no-one has heard of before? Only the gullible.

Latest posts

Back