Peter Simon joining TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just looked in to TJC quickly left. Peter Simons is on with Jenny! Can't watch he has taken complete control of the show. TJC we don't need this type of presenter they are just awful!!! That's Gems and TJC done. I need to find another channel to watch!
That's what presenters like Peter S do, it's simply not in their make-up to play second fiddle when presenting. TJC must have known this.

The only response I have is: do the owners of TJC want to kill the company?

Who in their right mind would look at the likes of Sally Jacks and Peter Simon, who have helped to run TWO shopping telly companies so far into the ground they imploded, and say "Yep, we definitely need to sign them up!"

Not to mention taking on Genevieve Something Unpronounceable, a woman who comes a very close second to the aforementioned Ms Jacks in the category of "Loudest Screecher of Inane B*ll*cks on Live TV".

Is this some kind of fraud attempt by the owners to get out of paying their suppliers? It makes zero sense
Oh PLEEEASE let Peter bring back those bally awful paintings....can't remember the name of the artist - I think the treatment I had to have after watching one of the programmes wiped it from my memory...Of course they were heirlooms of the future (or perhaps I mis-heard and it was kitchen brooms of the future?). I know we were told to get them insured....my husband, who works in insurance, nearly fell off his chair laughing....

The artwork resembled the winner's prize at a downmarket funfair, if I recall it correctly......

Oh PLEEEASE let Peter bring back those bally awful paintings....can't remember the name of the artist - I think the treatment I had to have after watching one of the programmes wiped it from my memory...Of course they were heirlooms of the future (or perhaps I mis-heard and it was kitchen brooms of the future?). I know we were told to get them insured....my husband, who works in insurance, nearly fell off his chair laughing....

The artwork resembled the winner's prize at a downmarket funfair, if I recall it correctly......
Thomas Kinkade? Awful idealised scenes of cottages (with the odd mill thrown in to mix things up a bit) with the kind of infernal light in the windows that is usually only ever seen by damned souls and people who have mixed their Benylin with methylated spirits.

And Dirty Pete behaving like they were works by Da Vinci or Constable made it all even funnier
Just as an aside, I was listening to a BBC R4 prog the other day, and apparently it is wrong to call him Da Vinci. His name is actually Leonardo who just happens to come from a place called Vinci.

So my name would be Alan Da Plymouth, but calling me Da Plymouth would be meaningless lol.

Latest posts

Back