Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He is getting very, very excited about a tunic with a frill, and Jen is nearly as bad. LOL I am switching over before he has a turn....

I am gob smacked at the knowledge you need to sell a watch.. I'm impressed.

Which planet is DP on? Maybe don't answer that.......:giggle:

He's on the planet 'I have nothing but contempt for my stupid customers and I can say and do anything I like because they are too dumb to know I'm bullshitting'.

Have you heard of it? It's the nearest planet to Earth :mysmilie_59:

I've missed all this diving. I'll probably never ever get to see it now.

Watching an old man, in an ill fitting suit, with turquoise socks and matching tie, actually full frontal throwing himself onto a chocolate coloured beanbag is not something you see everyday..........I thought he was going to hit his head on the coffee table just..........jeez man, I bet he'll be throwing a sicky with his back tomorrow

Watching an old man, in an ill fitting suit, with turquoise socks and matching tie, actually full frontal throwing himself onto a chocolate coloured beanbag is not something you see everyday..........I thought he was going to hit his head on the coffee table just..........jeez man, I bet he'll be throwing a sicky with his back tomorrow

This is what desperation looks like Momma.

It's palpable.

yeah but where else can you get such great entertainment coupled with astounding bargains?

He's on the planet 'I have nothing but contempt for my stupid customers and I can say and do anything I like because they are too dumb to know I'm bullshitting'.

Have you heard of it? It's the nearest planet to Earth :mysmilie_59:

And if you look at the night sky it appears to come out of Uranus...

Latest posts

Back