Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No he's on his own with the DOTD, he's not mentioned her

I'll tune in later, here's a little pressie especially for you Momma until then :mysmilie_12:

image.jpg

No mention of our Leese.....if he doesn't stop throwing himself around on that bean bag thing, let's call it a chair, somebody's going to mention paramedic! He's completely lost the plot now.....:taphead:

No mention of our Leese.....if he doesn't stop throwing himself around on that bean bag thing, let's call it a chair, somebody's going to mention paramedic! He's completely lost the plot now.....:taphead:

He said he's got lower back problems but throws himself over the beanbag like a two year old having a tantrum!

As for him saying how comfortable it is, it really didn't look it.

He said he's got lower back problems but throws himself over the beanbag like a two year old having a tantrum!

They might be comfortable if you're a slight 10 year old or are a scrawny runt like The Gollum but I'd need two, possibly three for my arse which resembles that of O'Reilly's Bull.

They might be comfortable if you're 10 years old or are a scrawny runt like The Gollum but I'd need two, possibly three for my arse which resembles that of O'Reilly's Bull.

:mysmilie_17:

Yeah if you're little ok but he looked like a stiff old corpse sitting on it and he's saying how comfy it is and he could nod off. He's head and shoulders above it and lolling his head around.

He also said he could have his tea on a tray on it.

But that's it, isn't it? He comes out with the 'ooh at my age' stories, he can sit there with his tray on his lap, bit of battenburg cake, his aches and pains, then throws himself all over the place!! I could have laughed at the idea that you put on your comfy clothes and when no-one else is around you start throwing yourself all over the furniture! Would buy a ticket to see big Bet throwing herself onto her beanbag!!

:mysmilie_17:

Yeah if you're little ok but he looked like a stiff old corpse sitting on it and he's saying how comfy it is and he could nod off. He's head and shoulders above it and lolling his head around.

He also said he could have his tea on a tray on it.

Assuming they're similar to parking your tuccas on a bean bag I'd imagine they're exceptionally uncomfortable.

But I'd also imagine The Dirty Peter is fine with them, to my eye he appeared no stranger to the squat position :mysmilie_59:

Stylist to the elderly, Peter Simon, has suggested you wear that T&K embellished tunic top with a pleated skirt.....lovely!

You just can't teach it! I must admit, I prefer him in his Norman Wisdom suit. That's a delightful tunic with with chiffon frill hem. His voluptuous ladies will be lovely in that :mysmilie_5:

You just can't teach it! I must admit, I prefer him in his Norman Wisdom suit. That's a delightful tunic with with chiffon frill hem. His voluptuous ladies will be lovely in that :mysmilie_5:

His voluptuous ladies would look like a bog roll cover in a chiffon frill hem.

image.jpg

He's dragging all his sayings out.... my ladies of the large, my big busted ladies, around the decolitaire, bales and folds, elongates the body, flair and style,
its a transitional piece, im a big fan of these, delicious, not only, individual, it just glides, our jennys a size 14..... and on and on and on

He has just said that this dress would suit pear shaped ladies, "banana and plum shapes". I have heard of pear and apple shapes but I fear he is taking the p*ss. And no sign of Elise, I reckon she has gone.

He has just said that this dress would suit pear shaped ladies, "banana and plum shapes". I have heard of pear and apple shapes but I fear he is taking the p*ss. And no sign of Elise, I reckon she has gone.
yes i heard his 'banana shaped' body... OMG you have got troubles if you've got a banana shaped body ha ha...
no sign of our Lease to keep him under control

It dosen't look good for Lease, maybe they had too many returns from very voluptuous ladies?

The reason they put on the return slip? 'I looked like a Python that had just swallowed a Zebra whole in this size 12'.

If you threw yourself all over that beanbag like he did earlier, you would end up banana shaped.....

Latest posts

Back