Phillip Schofield

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clearly, for me, Holmes has an another agenda he is pursuing against ITV. He is nobody’s fool and he will be well versed in what he can and cannot say in terms of any risk of being sued for slander. The bitterness in him is plain to see over how he was dispensed with along with his wife from the show. And in his case from ITV completely and mainstream television in general. I haven’t seen his wife doing any interviews about this particular issue, which is an interesting point to dwell on if that is indeed the case.

Schofield is far from my cup of tea. He has always come across to me as an unpleasant and vanity driven character, and one I’m not particularly interested in watching for that reason. Equally, Holmes is not showering himself in glory going after him in public. As far as we are aware, Schofield has done nothing legally wrong as the male in question was not under age. Morally, though, from his conduct reported, he has done wrong. But as I doubt he’ll ever work in prime time TV again, I think for a giant ego on legs that is punishment enough for him, unless of course, anything else comes to light in terms of any potential criminal charges.
She is still employed by ITV so she is unlikely to say much.

It's probably not in her best interests, as he appears to talk for both of them, for him to be sounding off about ITV in the negative. Like being a teacher in a school and having your partner standing outside with a megaphone telling everyone he hates the place. I presume she is freelance, but nonetheless, it doesn't do her any favours.

She is still employed by ITV so she is unlikely to say much.
Yes, isn't she one of the designated chairs for Loose Women? As things stand I'd be watching for a slowdown in bookings in Ruth's position... and given how ham-handed ITV have been so far, I wouldn't put it past them.

Latest posts

Back